651-675

Chapter 651 You have seen it all

Ye Fei doesn't mind being a big-name person based on her background. Her relationship with Zhao Gushen is no longer a secret, and she doesn't hide her debate.

Even the people at Changping College would feel a little bit sorry, and said to them apologetically, "I didn't expect it to be like this tonight, so we have to go first."

They understood Hua Ciyue very well, Tian Pengpo nodded: "It doesn't matter, we plan to leave after receiving the prize anyway."

Yu Yingyan, Ban Ziang and Xu Aoliang had already received their awards. Xu Aoliang said, "We are still here just to wait for them to go back to school together."

Ye Fei nodded and said, "Okay, then... I won't wait for you."

"No problem." Huo Jiarong said quickly.

So I said goodbye to them, and Ye Fei and Zhao Gushen went out.

He didn't say a word to Liu Sixu and Ye Ning.

They didn't even give them a look.

Seeing this, Ye Ning hurriedly chased out.

"Ye Fei!" Ye Ning called out, trying to grab Ye Fei's arm.

With Zhao Gushen here, how could she meet Ye Fei.

Zhao Gushen directly pulled Ye Fei to the other side, leaving Ye Ning to be stunned.

As soon as Ye Ning's mind changed, he planned to grab Zhao Gushen's arm.

But how could Zhao Gushen let her grab it, and dodged her hand with a flick of the sideways.

She also looked down in disgust at the place she almost touched just now, but luckily she didn't touch it.

Not dirty.

Ye Ning paused and called again, "Ye Fei, my parents and I have both come to City B. Go see your parents when you have time."

Ye Fei just nodded and didn't promise anything.

Seeing this, Ye Ning said again, "Ye Fei, I have something to tell you alone."

Ye Fei raised her eyebrows and said, "But I have nothing to tell you."

Ye Ning took a deep breath. With Zhao Gushen here, it was inconvenient for her to say many things.

But anyway, Liu Sixu has already found Ye Fei's mobile phone number and gave it to her. After that, she can send messages to Ye Fei alone, but she is not in a hurry, so as not to say anything here and make Zhao Gushen angry, it is her who is unlucky. .

Ye Ning thought for a while and said, "When did you get married?"

"It's very early." Ye Fei replied, which was the excuse for the hidden marriage that Yinghe Shang Zhao Gushen had announced earlier.

"It's very early, when is it?" Ye Ning asked immediately.

"Let's go." Zhao Gushen urged.

Zhao Gushen spoke, but Ye Ning didn't dare to say anything.

Seeing Zhao Gushen and Ye Fei turn around, she still asked unwillingly: "Ye Fei, tell your family about your marriage anyway! As your maiden's family, we know nothing about your marriage. I only know today, is this inappropriate?"

She wanted to see how Ye Fei would answer this.

You can't cut off contact with their family directly here, right?

"I didn't let her say it." Unexpectedly, Ye Fei didn't answer, Zhao Gushen spoke first.

Ye Ning looked at Zhao Gushen in surprise.