201-225

Chapter 201 looks very special

"Of course, our organizer also confirmed Fei Xiaomo's identity information." An Haiyin explained.

After that, 10 more people appeared on the screen.

It is the 10 people from Changping College.

These 10 people appear 10 different from the previous players.

Instead, they appear on the screen one by one.

An Hein introduced them one by one.

"The top ten winners in this audition are all from Changping College." An Haiyin said.

Every time a person appeared, An Haiyin gave a simple but direct introduction.

Let the audience have a preliminary understanding of the top ten players.

Of course, this is the first game, and even if it is introduced in detail, the audience may not be able to remember much.

But as the game progresses, the audience will become more and more familiar with the remaining players.

The recognition of the players will also become higher and higher.

"Next, we have invited players to appear!" An Haiyin said.

Only then did Ye Fei and others play from the backstage under the arrangement of the staff.

As soon as they came on stage, everyone was stunned.

The venue is very large, using the largest basketball hall in City B, which can accommodate more than 50,000 spectators to watch the scene.

Many singers also choose to hold concerts here.

It's just that today is the first game, and the audience is not full.

But this wasn't the reason that surprised Ye Fei and the others.

They already knew the venue was big.

Although facing so many audiences, I was still a little nervous.

But not out of tune.

What surprised them the most was the arrangement on the stage.

On the stage were neatly placed snack carts.

It's like a food street in a night market.

Ye Fei was familiar with it, and there were forty in total.

That doesn't match their numbers today.

However, the ten Changping people were not with them before.

Just when I was about to go on stage, I came out of another dressing room.

seems very special.

With the introduction of the host, they are also ranked according to their performance.

After waving to the audience, An Haiyin said, "Next, we have invited the judges of this competition."

"Mr. Guo Wenbo, a Cantonese cuisine teacher at Changping College, a three-Michelin star chef, and a state banquet chef."

"Ms. Ye Huasong, the dessert master of Changping College, the special dessert master of Shengyue Hotel, and the founder of Honey Talk brand."

"Mr. Gu Changfeng, the chef of Qiwei, the first Michelin-starred restaurant in China, has been rated as one of the 50 most influential chefs in the world for many times."

"Ms. Luo Jialin, graduated from Changping College. After graduation, she opened Yu Jian French Restaurant and served as the head chef. With its authentic and authentic French cuisine, she was rated as the first French restaurant in China for five consecutive years."