426-450

Chapter 426

Although Ye Fei had already met the old lady and Chi Jingsi.

But she has never met other elders.

Especially the old man, listening to Zhao Gushen's meaning, the old man still has reservations about her.

Therefore, Ye Fei especially wanted to give the elders a good impression.

Moreover, I met the old lady and Chi Jingsi before, not as Zhao Gushen's girlfriend.

Thinking about it now, Ye Fei is still a little unsure.

I don't know what the old lady and Chi Jingsi's impression of her are.

Ye Fei didn't even know that she would become Zhao Gushen's girlfriend in the previous meeting.

Neither tried to make a good impression in front of the old lady and Chi Jingsi.

At this moment, Ye Fei is regretting it.

Opened the closet and rummaged, not sure what would be more appropriate to wear.

The same distress also appeared on Xiao Mo's body.

The little guy knew that he was going to see his great-grandfather, great-grandmother, and grandfather and grandmother.

I don't know if they will like him.

Don't know what to wear so that you can show your best side?

So, Zhao Gushen waited, waited, and waited for a long time, but never saw the mother and son come out of their respective rooms.

"Xiao Fei." Zhao Gushen knocked on Ye Fei's door, "Are you okay?"

Although I heard that it is more troublesome for women to go out.

Makeup, in particular, takes a long time.

But they lived together, Ye Fei was always going out very fast, and he didn't need to wait long.

"Not yet..." Ye Fei's voice sounded rather melancholy.

"Are you changing now? Can I go in?" Zhao Gushen asked politely outside the door.

Although, he really wanted to go in directly.

"Come in." After Ye Fei finished speaking, Zhao Gushen immediately pushed the door open.

Seeing that Ye Fei was still wearing home clothes, she didn't have any makeup on.

It's like what it was like an hour ago, and what it looks like now.

"Why..." Zhao Gushen was at a loss for words.

Ye Fei said embarrassedly, "I don't know which one to wear."

I'm not afraid that Zhao Gushen will be joking.

Anyway, if he wants to be funny, so be it.

Ye Fei said truthfully: "Although I have been to the old house before, it was for work. And I wasn't with you at that time. I didn't think much about it at that time, and only regarded the old lady as a client."

"It's different from the current mentality. This time, it's my first official visit. And last time, I only saw the old lady. I saw my aunt before the game." Ye Fei said, "The rest of the elders, I will Never seen it."

"I was just thinking about what to wear to make a good impression on the elders," Ye Fei said.

Ye Fei was also too nervous, and as a party, she couldn't judge properly.

"Let me see?" Zhao Gushen asked what she meant.

Anyway, the wardrobe was open, and there was no close-fitting clothes, so Zhao Gushen looked at it at will.