176-200

Chapter 176 I'm Afraid of Losing Her

"This is..." Zhao Gushen picked up another copy.

This one is different from the one just now written by Ye Fei herself, this one is obviously a photocopy.

Ye Fei explained: "This is what I mentioned before, our family's ancestral recipe, but it is not the original. After all, even if the original is preserved for a long time, the paper will be damaged long ago. So this is a copy. However, to In our house, this is the only copy left."

Immediately, Zhao Gushen's face sank: "The two women in your family sold you just for such a thing?"

Zhao Gushen didn't want to admit that the two were Ye Fei's mother and sister, so he directly replaced them with two women.

Although, it was also because of their greed that they let him know Ye Fei and Xiao Mo by mistake.

But that was because he and Ye Fei were lucky.

What if nothing went wrong?

Zhao Gushen thought of Boss Liu's disgusting appearance, and also thought that Ye Fei would be spoiled by Boss Liu for being so good.

Zhao Gushen's heart tightened.

His eyes were fixed on Ye Fei, as if he was afraid of losing her.

Ye Fei's face was hot as Zhao Gushen looked at her, and her heart went up and down, but under his gaze, she felt a little sad.

Zhao Gushen looked at her with eyes filled with distress and tension.

I don't know if she understood it wrong, but under such eyes, Ye Fei felt a little sad and became weak.

She took a deep breath to hide her mood at the moment, pulled out a smile, and said, "Actually, it's their fault. Their hearts are inherently bad, and it has nothing to do with the recipe itself."

Zhao Gu smiled deeply and nodded: "You are right."

"This recipe is still very useful. It is handed down from our ancestors, and some methods may not be as good as modern ones. After all, over time, we have updated too many cooking methods, ingredients and seasonings. Many were never before. Yes." Ye Fei said.

Especially the food in ancient times, the royal meal of the palace, it sounds very high.

But in fact, limited by conditions, many modern ingredients were not available in ancient times.

Like noodles, it only existed in the Song Dynasty.

Chili is native to South America and was introduced to China in the late Ming Dynasty, and tomatoes were introduced to China in the 18th century.

In ancient times, cattle played a very important role in farming, so it was not easy to eat beef. Some dynasties allowed cattle to be slaughtered when they were old or seriously ill.

Therefore, ancestral recipes and so on sound great, but due to the constraints of the local conditions at the time, there may not be modern dishes that are delicious.

"However, the wisdom of the ancients is also unexpected. I can still find a lot of inspiration from it. When I have the conditions, I also want to try to use modern methods to restore the old dishes." Ye Fei said.

Zhao Gushen flipped through it a few times and found that there were also many annotations made by Ye Fei in this recipe.

Zhao Gushen couldn't help laughing, this girl really likes to make annotations.

"Isn't this going to be a competition?" Ye Fei said embarrassedly, "I have read everything I have sorted out from the beginning, maybe I can gain something."