751-775

Chapter 751 Help and help out

Zhuang Zhongyue hurriedly said, "This time is a good time, if next time, I can't do anything about it."

"So, don't provoke Shen Shao again in the future. Whether it's him or someone else, keep a low profile." Zhuang Zhongyue said, "I can't help you again."

In advance, put this word here first.

Everyone knows what Zhuang Zhongyue means.

Even at the Liu family's place, it seemed inhumane.

Mrs. Liu pouted, and said in an angry voice, "Since you have known Zhao Gushen for a long time, why didn't you tell us before?"

"You know that our family is so troublesome and difficult, and you have a good relationship with Zhao Gushen..."

"Enough!" Madam Zhuang said coldly.

"It's useless for you to kneel in front of Zhao Gushen, what do you expect Zhong Yue to do?" Madam Zhuang said coldly.

"Zhong Yue has already taken a great risk by standing up today. You heard what Zhao Gushen said, I forgive you today, just to see Zhong Yue's face. You don't know how grateful you are, but you still blame Zhong Yue? "

"My family lent you 50 million in cash, and Zhong Yue helped you out of the predicament. In the end, I didn't get a good word, but instead I was complained?"

"This is really helpful, and it's not right." Madam Zhuang laughed angrily, "Since this is the case, don't come to us for help in the future!"

This time, Mrs. Zhuang also saw it.

It would be nice if the Liu family didn't drag them down.

To put it snobbishly, Zhuang Zhongyue has a relationship with Zhao Gushen now, as long as their family doesn't commit suicide, it is very appropriate.

What else is needed in the Liu family.

"In the past, you always looked down on our Zhongyue. Just now, with Zhongyue's performance, you may not be sure why you look down on it, I know." Madam Zhuang said bluntly.

"But I think my son is great, and he didn't cause any harm to the family." Madam Zhuang said proudly, "Believe it or not, if you can really please Zhao Gushen, everyone present, including you, What shameless things can be done?"

"So, you don't have to look down on anyone." Madam Zhuang said coldly, "You can do it yourself in the future."

Mrs. Zhuang didn't want to say so absolutely.

But seeing the attitude of the Liu family, seeing the attitude of Mrs. Liu, she knew that it would be better to stay away from the Liu family in the future.

Helping them this time, instead of thanking them, helped them complain.

This makes Madam Zhuang disgusting.

After speaking, Madam Zhuang left first.

Didn't leave the banquet hall, just went to another location.

The only person in the Zhuang family who has contact with the Liu family is Mrs. Zhuang.

Mrs. Zhuang didn't want to be here, so Zhuang Wenhua and Zhuang Zhongyue naturally had no reason to stay.

The two left with Mrs. Zhuang.

Ye Fei didn't expect that Ye Ning's very confident handle turned out to be this.

Although Ye Fei has never been worried, but now that she has solved her confusion, she still feels relieved.

In the future, Ye Ning will no longer hold any self-righteous handles to annoy her.