576-600

Chapter 576 The father and the father

"Think about your kindergarten. Although the lunch is good, it's definitely not comparable to what Xiao Fei makes. Thinking about how well I eat at home, I think of you." Zhao Gushen explained with a kind father's heart.

"I feel bad!" Zhao Gu sighed deeply, "So I thought, if you can't eat it, it's better to take a look."

Xiao Mo: "..."

Ye Fei: "..."

"Xiao Fei! Look at Dad!" Xiao Mo expressed doubts from the depths of his soul, "Is he really my father!"

"It's just like this. Otherwise, I'll take care of him?" Zhao Gushen said immediately.

"Okay, okay." Ye Fei's face turned pale when she saw the little guy.

Although Zhao Gushen is always shriveled, in the end, Xiao Mo is only 4 years old.

Talking about mouth pào is Zhao Gushen's opponent.

"What do you want to eat at night?" Ye Fei asked Xiao Mo hurriedly, "I'll prepare well at home in the afternoon."

"I want to eat pork chops!" Xiao Mo said with his cheeks puffed out.

Moreover, to let Zhao Gushen eat two meals in a row, he is tired of eating!

"Okay." Ye Fei thought, then she would do it another way.

Zhao Gushen couldn't get tired of it.

She saw that Zhao Gushen's face turned a little green when he heard Xiao Mo's words.

After all, this man is very mouth-watering.

It was not easy to satisfy his stomach and taste.

It's really hard for him to let him eat the same food continuously.

Ye Fei wanted to take back what she said before, that Xiao Mo is not Zhao Gushen's opponent.

Even if she didn't intervene, the father and son would probably be able to get on with each other.

I can't think of it for a while when I see other Xiao Mo.

Ye Fei said, "Otherwise we will grill seafood at night? What kind of seafood do you want to eat?"

"Shrimp! Clams! Garlic vermicelli scallops! Garlic oysters! And clam soup! Grilled squid!" Xiao Mo immediately had an appetite. ."

"Okay!" Ye Fei hurriedly agreed, "Baking seafood is quite easy, you just need to clean up the seafood. Anyway, I have nothing to do this afternoon, so I'll bake you a red velvet luǒ cake, okay?"

"Okay!" Xiao Mo couldn't stop his saliva at all at this moment.

So, I finally coaxed the little guy.

Xiao Mo happily hung up the phone.

As a result, as soon as Xiao Mo turned his head, he saw the headmaster with a big face squeezed behind him.

Xiao Mo was startled.

Almost fell off the chair.

How dare the principal let this little ancestor bump, but fortunately, he was stabilized in time.

"Little Mo." The principal smiled with folds all over his face.

But the little guy felt that the principal was particularly malicious: "What's the matter?"

"Shen Shao, is that your stepfather?" the principal asked in a low voice.

He just came over to see the little guy.