1026-1050

Chapter 1026 Is it yours?

With so many people protecting him, Zheng Xuelin could only give up.

He just pointed at Li Xiaoyun and asked, "Li Xiaoyun, is it you!"

"Are these photos yours!" Zheng Xuelin said angrily.

"I didn't send these photos, why are you crazy about coming to me." It wasn't from her, it was from Rui Changhuai, she was just affectionate.

"Stop arguing!" Zheng Xuelin waved his hand, "Who else could it be if you weren't?"

"You only threatened me at noon yesterday, and the photo was posted today." Zheng Xuelin said angrily, "Li Xiaoyun, you are not cheap!"

"You've already robbed me of my business, and now you want to drive me out?" Zheng Xuelin pointed at Li Xiaoyun angrily, "Why are you so greedy and unsatisfied?"

"You don't have any colleagues' feelings in your eyes? It's not good to look down on others! Even though you have already gained so much, you still have to kill everyone else!"

"Don't make a fuss." Li Xiaoyun said, "The cause of this matter is that you sold yourself to exchange the contract?"

Li Xiaoyun himself has not downloaded the photo yet.

But all the colleagues around have already downloaded and decompressed them very quickly.

On the computer of Brother Chen in front of her, there happened to be a photo of Zheng Xuelin.

Li Xiaoyun pointed to the photo and said, "This photo is not of Vice President Lu. If I remember correctly, it should be the person in charge of the cooperation you placed on the contract with the other company."

"You did anything by yourself, but instead slapped me with dirty water. Now that you are exposed, and you want to slander the photos I sent you?" Li Xiaoyun sneered, "Zheng Xuelin, you have no end!"

"I advise you to act like a man! Even if you want to leave, leave beautifully and don't leave so many bad impressions on others!"

"You know how embarrassing you are to exchange contracts with your body. You don't have a good impression on people now, but you can save yourself some face at the end!" Li Xiaoyun said bluntly.

"You!" Zheng Xuelin raised his hand as if he wanted to do something to Li Xiaoyun.

But now everyone knows what kind of virtue Zheng Xuelin is.

They are all on guard against him.

With so many people here, Zheng Xuelin couldn't hurt Li Xiaoyun anymore.

Unexpectedly, Zheng Xuelin's arm was stalemate for a while, then suddenly put it down.

After changing his attitude like he was going to kill Li Xiaoyun just now, he even pretended to be pitiful.

Zheng Xuelin's shoulders drooped down, and he even looked a little pitiful.

"Li Xiaoyun, I asked myself that I didn't do anything to hurt you before this matter." Zheng Xuelin said, "Also, I took good care of you before!"

"I came to the company earlier than you, so I'm your senior, but I've never made you feel bad. I taught you to talk about business and do some things in the contract. Now you turn your face and don't recognize anyone?" Zheng Xuelin said.

"Yes, the photo is here, and the evidence is conclusive. I did pay such means for the business." Zheng Xuelin said.

"But what I paid for was my own. I didn't harm others, nor did I harm your interests. I am willing to pay this for the business, am I wrong? If you are willing to do it, then do it. I I won't laugh at you for that, or think you're doing something wrong." Zheng Xuelin raised his neck and said confidently.