1101-1125

Chapter 1101 Li Xiaoyun's heart suddenly jumped for no reason

She looked at Zhao Theorem with inexhaustible words, but Zhao Theorem returned a particularly innocent expression to her.

He is telling the truth.

Where is it wrong?

Li Xiaoyun: "..."

"When did you come?" Li Xiaoyun had no choice but to change the subject.

Zhao Theorem stepped aside and asked Li Xiaoyun to sit down and say, "Just arrived."

"When you wake up at this time, you should have lunch in less than two hours. Why don't you cook an egg for you now and put your stomach first?" said Mama Li.

"No, I'll just soak some yogurt and oatmeal for a while," Li Xiaoyun said.

"That's fine." Mama Li nodded.

Li Xiaoyun got up and went to the kitchen again, and found himself a glass bowl.

Although Li Xiaoyun doesn't usually cook, he is very particular about tableware.

Just like to buy some pretty dishes.

Mama Li cooks at home, and Mama Li's craftsmanship is also very good, and it is even more pleasing to the eyes when paired with beautiful dishes.

When Li Xiaoyun lived at home by himself, although he didn't cook very much, he also ate some fruit.

Cut the fruit into everything and put it beautifully in beautiful dishes.

I usually drink some wine, juice, and prepare many beautiful cups.

This habit was also brought to Zhao's home by her.

Lives in Zhao's house, because usually Zhao's theorem does not have the habit of cooking at home.

So there is still a shortage of dishes at home.

Li Xiaoyun likes to buy these, and immediately picked a lot of them on Taobao and bought them back.

She bought all the dishes in her parents' house, which naturally conformed to her own aesthetic.

The glass bowl is also printed with thin black letters, goodrning.

Very fitting.

Li Xiaoyun poured some yogurt cereal into the bowl.

Yogurt granola comes in a variety of fruity yogurt cubes, as well as frozen gān fruit.

Including frozen strawberries, apples, coconut flakes, and fried crunchy small pieces that Li Xiaoyun can't tell what they are.

Then, pour in the milk.

She doesn't like drinking pure milk very much.

But after being soaked in these frozen fruits and yogurt, the milk also has a sweet and fruity taste.

Li Xiaoyun liked it very much.

Li Xiaoyun came back with the bowl in his hand, and naturally sat beside Zhao Theorem.

Seeing the tacit understanding between the two of them, Mama Li really likes it more and more.

"I heard Xiaoyun say that she has been to your elder's house?" asked Mama Li.

"Our old house is the home of my fourth uncle and four aunts." Zhao Theorem said, "I have been there twice, and my father was there on Saturday. My father ranked third in their generation."

Zhao Theorem introduced in detail the composition of his family members, "My second uncle and second aunt are Gu Shen's grandparents, and Gu Shen's father is the only son of the second old man. The family ranks the longest, so he is my eldest brother."