101-125

Chapter 101 Come to see him often

She is trying her best to keep her strong, and she must not show weakness in front of Zhao Gushen.

However, in Zhao Gushen's eyes, her red-eyed appearance was not much better.

Zhao Gu sighed deeply, there were still many words he wanted to test.

But now, I can't say it softly.

It is impossible to see that she is obviously helpless, but she tries to maintain a strong appearance.

"When did I say that I want to take Xiao Mo away?" Zhao Gu said softly.

Ye Fei was stunned, opened her mouth, and looked at him blankly.

"You..." Ye Fei couldn't believe her ears.

Did he mean what she understood?

"I'm showing you this, just to let you know that I'm Xiao Mo's father. Xiao Mo's father is not a stranger, not someone who doesn't understand, let alone someone who died of a terminal illness." At the end , Zhao Gushen had a playful smile in his eyes.

Ye Fei suddenly remembered what she had said to Zhao Gushen before.

In front of Ye Xiaomo's father, he said that he had a terminal illness and died.

Ye Fei lowered her head angrily.

"You... When did you suspect Xiao Mo..." Ye Fei whispered, "I don't even know anything about Xiao Mo's father, and I don't even have a suspect."

"You signed up for the cooking competition, and it shows on your ID card that you are from Yecheng." Zhao Gushen said, "You also said that you came to City B five years ago. I also went to Yecheng five years ago. City, that accident happened that night."

"Maybe these seem to be just coincidences, but for me, such coincidences are also clues worth checking. So, I did a paternity test. On Xiao Mo's side, I took his hair." Zhao Gushen said, "I hope you don't mind."

Ye Fei didn't say anything, why should she mind this?

But……

Thinking that the person that night turned out to be Zhao Gushen.

She... She and Zhao Gushen were... actually so close.

Ye Fei suddenly felt uncomfortable all over her body. In front of Zhao Gushen, she felt extremely hot and embarrassed.

As if on pins and needles, she didn't feel that she moved a little farther away from Zhao Gu.

Zhao Gushen: "..."

"So, what happened to you that night..." Zhao Gushen asked.

Ye Fei was embarrassed and didn't want to mention what happened that night.

She looked at Zhao Gushen and said, "You promise first that you really won't take Xiao Mo away. When we reach an agreement on this matter, I will tell you what happened at the time."

"I promise." Zhao Gushen was not angry and said patiently, "I will show you this appraisal report today, just to let you know that I am Xiao Mo's father."

"I won't take him away. I have seen his relationship with you with my own eyes. If I take him away, he will hate me." Zhao Gushen said.

"Xiao Mo is a good boy, I am his father, and I don't want him to be infected with these negative emotions when he is young."

"I just hope that I can see him often, meet him often, and participate in his growth. For his growth, I also want to do my part."

Ye Fei was surprised. She didn't expect that Zhao Gushen would be so...so good...