726-750

Chapter 726 Intentional

"The door is unlocked, come in." Zhao Gushen said loudly.

"Okay!" The little guy replied, and quickly opened the door.

The bathroom is connected to the toilet, which is actually bigger than the ordinary toilet.

Not too much space.

It is more convenient that there is a sliding door between the bathroom and the toilet, which can be pulled up to separate the bathroom and the toilet.

In the bathroom, the shower and bathtub are also separated.

But because the little guy is too short, he will be buried in the water if he sits in a normal-sized bathtub.

So there is also a stool in the bathtub for the little guy to sit in.

It was too late now, so Zhao Gushen naturally had no time to take a bath in the bathtub.

Just give it a quick rinse in the shower.

Because he was the only one who didn't close the sliding door between the bathroom and the toilet.

When the little guy heard Zhao Gushen's voice, he quickly opened the door and came in.

Because the sliding door in the middle is not closed.

Both sides are connected.

And the distance is very close, the toilet and Zhao Gushen's shower room are separated by a little more than one meter.

As soon as the little guy came in, he quickly sat down on the toilet.

Because it was the bathroom in his room, it naturally had to match his height.

The toilet is normal specification.

The height of the little guy, when he sits on the toilet, his feet touch the ground.

As a result, squatting on the tuba is not enough.

So in front of his toilet, there is also a small plastic stool.

It is convenient for him to get on and off the toilet. When sitting on the toilet, both feet can still step on the stool firmly.

Even a large size can make you stronger.

As soon as the little guy sat up, Zhao Gushen heard a crackling sound.

You can hear the water running through the shower, how loud it must be.

Zhao Gushen: "..."

Is this kid playing pào?

It happened that Zhao Gushen looked at the little guy when he heard the voice.

The little guy was doing nothing in the tub anyway, so he turned to look at Zhao Gushen.

The father and son looked at each other.

Zhao Gushen: "..."

Xiao Mo: "..."

The little guy's eyes slowly fell, and his eyes widened in surprise.

A look of disbelief.

He looked down at himself again, and then looked up at Zhao Gushen.

Really felt the huge gap between the two.

Zhao Gushen was very proud, and faced Xiao Mo directly, so that the boy could see clearly.

Let him know clearly how big the gap between them is.

However, Zhao Gushen also pretended to be casual and rinsed the conditioner on his hair.

The little guy pursed his lips and wanted to ask something, but didn't.