Chapter 32

Marshall Lee POV:

Flame Prince shows me to the kitchen area and I help myself to a shiny red apple. "So," starts Flame Prince, "What's the deal with you and Prince Gumball?" I bite into the apple and turn to him. "Well, we're together again." I reply. Flame prince looks at the ground and shrugs his shoulders.

"But what happened before that? Fionna doesn't exactly tell me what's been going on, and I'm just curious, I guess." I smile.

"Well, we were together," i pause as I decide which parts to leave out and what to tell him, "and long story short I left but then I came back and my mum got mad and came after me." Flame prince nods.

"Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that up." I nod back.

"No problem." I turn around and start to head back towards Gumball. A smile creeps onto my face as thoughts enter my mind. As I pass him he grabs my arm.

"Where are you going?" He says. I smile at him.

"I'll be right back." And with that I step out the door. I sneak a glance back inside and see Gumball with a confused expression and Fionna shrugging her shoulders. I have to be quick. I pull up my hoodie to hide me from the sun and fly off. It's not far to my house, and I'm there before I know it. I land and fumble for my keys. A thought hits me. What of my keys fell out while I was fighting my mum? That wouldn't be great. But to my relief i find my keys and pull them out to unlock my front door. Only when i step inside my house do I realise that I can't remember where I put it. It being a special box. I start searching in my room, but I can't find it. I search my kitchen, searching all the cabinets, which is very few anyway. I'm getting desperate. Where could it be? I can't have lost it. "You idiot." I mutter to myself under my breath. What if I really have lost it? No, no, no. I shake the thought out of my head. I go back to my room and look under my bed. Nothing. I stand up and think. Where haven't I looked yet? Then I remember the drawers in the living room. I rush there and open the first drawer. I stick my hand in and hope.