Agents Of Valorant: Chapter 7 Arc 2

Narrator pov

Brimstone: Where the hell are those lazy agents!?

Brimstone was waiting in the meeting room as he was standing over his chair as he was tapping his feet in anger. Sage was sitting next to him as she sipped some of her tea as she could only wait impatiently for the agents to show up. Brimstone knew they all had important missions, but he purposefully waited for them to mostly be done in order to have their mission briefing, since they had missed so many of them.

Sage: They must have something important, the vulture is a very fast aircraft, I don't think it couldn't get them back to headquarters faster than other modes of transportation.

Brimstone: Let's hope so, and not Raze or Killjoy roped them all into something stupid... No, stupid isn't the word, more like irresponsible.

Sage: Just give them the benefit of the doubt, Brimstone.

Brimstone heard the door open as he saw a blond haired man as he had a bow strapped to his back and his right eye was missing and was entirely a light shade of blue.

???: I am sorry commander, We were all caught in something.

Brimstone: Sova, I am glad that you were the first to show up. Maybe that will help my mood better than someone else coming in.

Sova: I am glad that I brighten your mood, Commander Brimstone.

Sova went over close to Brimstone as he sat down next to him and readjusted his arm gear.

Brimstone: Now, if you would be so kind to tell me where the rest of your team is?

Sova: Well... They should be-

A loud crash was heard through the door as everyone jumped at the loud noise. Brimstone looked towards the door as he saw three figures entering.

???: Reporting for duty sir!

???: Hey Brim! Did you get my email about my lab funding yet?!

???: Or mine about a larger lab, gotta have some room for my explosives!

Sova: There is your answer commander.

Brimstone: Raze, Killjoy, Kay/O, what the hell are you all doing?

The robot stood proud as he held two people in his arms as they were both struggling to get out.