What Does it Mean?!: Chapter 32 Arc 3

Narrator POV

Y/N opened his slowly to the sight of the morning light casting its death ray like shine onto his eyes. He rubbed the tired out of his eyes as he looked around the very fancy hotel room. He yawned in annoyance as he sat up in the bed... That only he was in.

Y/N: How the hell.... Ah!

The memories flooded into his brain as his face turned a bright red. The only thing he could remember was the rush of ecstasy from his locked lips with Viper. He remembered her soft lips and her tongue, ah, that tongue that pushed into his mouth.

Y/N:( I'm such a fucking idiot! Ah, why did I say all that!? I knew about Valorant's fraternity rule and I still did that. Speaking of which, where is Sabine?)

Y/N got up as he could feel the rush of a wicked headache. He walked around the room to look around. There he saw a set of formal clothes, a note and some food on a plate. He grabbed the note and read it to himself.

"Dear Phoenix, hope you feel better, take you back to my hotel room after you pass out. Here is something to eat, and something to ease that headache that I know you have.

Y/N:( She is a good guesser I suppose.)

"But I ask that you not join me for this event tonight, stay within the hotel and make sure that nothing bad happens. This mission has become too dangerous for you, and I worry about that. I do not want to make this an order, From Viper/Sabine"

Y/N: Mission is too dangerous? What the hell was it before? What is going on around this place, I barely knew this was a mission before I was told by Sova, and not the person who asked me to go?!

Y/N was getting annoyed, throughout the entirety of his career with Valorant, which wasn't too long, he felt as if nothing he was being told was the outright truth. He knew that the agency had to keep its secrets where it needed to, but about the things that people knew that he didn't.

Y/N: What is this about, trust? Did I not prove myself before? I just don't get it.

Y/N recalled the words of Sova, how proving himself was the biggest part of the agency itself.

Y/N: I can't blame them, but you'd think that after the few weeks, almost a month I have been here, they would open up.

Reyna:" Have you not been to the meetings yet?"

Y/N: (I guess it has always been like that, huh?)

Y/N looked at the note as he slid it in his pocket and grabbed the formal clothes and headed to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror as he smiled to himself.

Y/N: Guess I will just have to prove myself today then.

Later.

Viper sat within the small meeting room as she rubbed her eyes, and tried to keep the headache she had to a minimum. This was not very easy as right next to her, in the room was Chamber, as he was looking at her with a seductive face.

Viper: Chamber, I get it, I am the only person in the room, but please tell me that you have anything you could be doing right now?

Chamber: Ah Viper, when you see something so bright, you have no other choice but to look at it.

Viper internally cringed, but she really only cringed at the thought of Chamber saying it, not necessarily the words he was saying. In a sense she kind of agreed with what he said, she had already seen someone so bright, that she had no choice of looking towards it.

Viper: Maybe you're right.

Chamber: Oh, Viper~ You know I only see the beauty in all things.

Viper: Chamber... How about you go—