Small Conversation: Chapter 46 Saga 2

Narrator POV

A quick stretch and you were already up and out of the bed both you and Viper shared that night, the smell of love and passion was pungent in the room as you put back on the same shirt the night before and walked out of the room. You didn't see her in that room as she quickly checked the time on your phone. It was only 1:30 PM, so it wasn't that long you slept in.

Y/N: (So that's what it's like... Man, I wanna do that again so badly! Who knew sex could be so good! Not me, that's for sure. I wonder how Viper is doing, more importantly, where the hell did she go?)

Walking through the base a bit allowed your mind to wander, thoughts of people and places sprouted in your mind.

Y/N: (Does this mean we're together? I mean, I would hope so... But what about Jett? Did that mean nothing to me?... No, that's not true, I think of her as my friend... No, more than that. Shit.)

Brimstone: Well you look better.

You snapped out of your thoughts as Brimstone was standing in front of you, as he was smiling a bit.

Y/N: Oh sure, plenty of sleep and I'm good as new!

Brimstone: Sage you did more than sleep, took most of her power to make you were able to get back a few hours later.

Y/N: Ah, my bad...

Brimstone: She knows what she must do, so you should be saying that to her yourself.

Y/N: Gotcha, Brim. Have you seen Viper recently?

Brimstone: She is currently looking over with Cypher and Sova at the damage that Frost had done around the world.

Y/N: Back to the grind I suppose?

Brimstone: I wish it wasn't like this, but it has to be this way. We have a responsibility to uphold, at least for now. Maybe later once things die down, we can get you all some vacation days.

Y/N: Ah, a nice trip to Hawaii~

Brimstone: But, that's for later, now I want you to meet some people.

Y/N: People?

Brimstone: More of your "coworkers", one just came back from a mission, and a new one, maybe you two could get along. The other one... Well, let's just hope you two don't hate each other. He just got back, so hopefully he won't be too mad at you breaking his record.

Y/N: Ah, ok?

Brimstone walked further down the hall near the entrance to the training room, as you fixed up your hair, and brushed some of the dirt from your clothes.

Y/N: (This must be Yoru, I hope he isn't too mad about it. Who knows, maybe we will both laugh about it!)

???: Who broke my record, they're dead!

Y/N: Ah.

You looked over to see Jett who was already laughing at the situation and Raze who was not paying too much attention to the yelling man. There, stood a young Asian man, and his signature blue biker jacket as he stared towards you and Brimstone who walked into the room.

 There, stood a young Asian man, and his signature blue biker jacket as he stared towards you and Brimstone who walked into the room