Room Tour: Chapter 13 Arc 2 Finale

This awesome Cover art is by @GuildMaster_RiP, or RosenInProgress. Please give them some love and support. Thank you once again! It was great working with them! Enjoy the chapter!

Narrator pov

Many days later

Viper walked through the large hallway of Valorant HQ. Her hair was tied back into a small ponytail as she was looking at a clipboard of her recent studies, with her other hand in her white lab coat. She was experimenting her poisons on non-human objects, metals and other such substances. She clicked her tongue as she walked closer to the main control room.

Viper:( What does Brim need now? I was in the middle of a breakthrough. This better be about Y/N- I mean... Phoenix. No, Y/N is better.)

She walked through the door as it opened automatically as she saw Brimstone with Kay/O and Killjoy as they were all examining the spike from the past mission. Viper knew how important this was, but to say that she knew about the delicate process of Radianite sapping, was an overestimate.

She knew about Radianite, in fact, most people did. Most understood the power, the sheer amount it could output, the types of things it could do to machines... And more importantly people. She was fond of Radiants, most of them anyway, she always found the concept interesting, but the sheer amount of research needed for something, she never really had the time to figure it all out.

She walked closer to the group as Brimstone turned around and nodded towards her. Kay/O looked back as well towards her as Killjoy was still examining the spike in its entirety. There was a projection showing the design and all the parts to the spike that lighted up the naturally dark room.

Viper: It seems like some progress has been made, yes?

Killjoy: Progress is an understatement! This object is astonishing! It steals Radianite from the Environment using this little spinning gear and the bottom is filled with a heat attracting system, so when its planted the heat from the bomb keeps it in place.

Kay/O: What she means is, do we know about where this device came from?

Killjoy: I can't pinpoint it, I would need more time. But even then, that's not a guarantee. I've never seen tech like this, and I've seen a bunch of things. This is... Almost otherworldly...

Viper: That is a very specific way of describing that.

Killjoy: I can't put it any other way.

Brimstone: Despite that, we are still using what we can to track down Delta. They have seemingly disappeared from the face of the earth after the first contact. Which is odd, but it means they have something up their sleeve.

Kay/O: Sova is already out on a mission for it. He said he would be back today or tomorrow.

Viper: Sova huh? Haven't you been using him too much?

Brimstone: He is reliable. I would send someone like Breach or Kay/O, but I can have Kay/O just scout around when he is more valuable to us here. And Breach... Like I even need a reason to explain why sending him is a bad idea.

Viper: That is two missions in a row, not to mention our little raid.

Kay/O: As long as he agrees to it, then I see no problem.

Viper: Of course you would say that. Regardless, I'm glad we are finding information on this sooner rather than later, but that still won't stop them from doing and getting everything they want.

Brimstone: We have doubled security around the areas where we Radianite stored away. As long as we get info as soon as they appear, we should be better then were before.