Inside the Facility: Chapter 41 Saga 2

Narrator POV

Brimstone had his high in the sky as he watched out of the side door of the VLT/R, while KAY/O was piloting the vehicle from the front. They flew over the city of Tokyo Japan as it was only a few minutes before twelve, as everyone inside was already getting antsy.

Brimstone noted every single detail from down below, but he looked to his arm brace looking to contact a few other agents. Skye, Sova and Breach were not on the VLT/R, as he was looking to make contact with Sova. The ringing lasted not but a second as Sova picked up.

Brimstone: Sova, what are you getting down there?

Sova: Not much Commander, the sides of the building are clear for the most part, besides some armed guards that stand in the front, the back and at the top of the building. We are ready to peer inside with your word commander.

Brimstone: Anything out of the ordinary?

Sova: No sir, it seems that we are not here yet. There would be a little bit of a commotion if that were true.

Brimstone: As soon as that clock strikes, we are heading down to help. Just keep your eye on things... And make sure Breach isn't doing something stupid again.

Sova: He is... Arguing with Skye right now over what is better, pizza or hamburgers. I think they have been going at it for the last five minutes.

Brimstone: Better that than anything else.

Sova: Will do commander.

Brimstone hung up as he looked towards his crew of the other agents. He walked to the end in the arsenal closet as some of the other agents were grabbing like Killjoy and Raze.

Chamber: These weapons are ok, but I will bring my own.

Brimstone: Didn't you have these personalized commissions?

Chamber: I did, but I meant for myself rather than the rest of you. I didn't do anything with my statement.

Other agents like Reyna and Sage were waiting by the door as they were locked and loaded with their weapons. Even Brimstone noticed the focus on both Reyna and Sage.

However, where Sage had determination and courage, Brimstone noted that Reyna looked focused in a different way. Like something standing in her way needed to be torn away, or a hungry beast looking at its next meal, not like a hero.

Brimstone grabbed an earbud as he placed it into his ear and tuned it to the Valorant server connection. He heard the static as there was nothing as a voice was heard.

Cypher: Looks like you're connected, Brimstone.

Brimstone: Another minute or so, and we will be in, so everyone is putting theirs in.

Cypher: Perfect, I am in their system as we speak, give Killjoy the word and we are breaking in through their security.

Brimstone: Do you have the camera feed from the inside?

Cypher: I am accessing it now. There is nothing going on down below yet, all I see is the guards moving towards the vault door.

Brimstone: Perfect. Everyone ready up!

The other agents heard the yell as they grabbed weapons and all their equipment as KAY/O began to lower the VLT/R down closer to the Facility. He put the VLT/R into stealth mode, all the lights went out, but very little noise went from the aircraft at all, making it practically hard to find.

Chamber snapped as his golden operator sniper rifle materialized out of the tattoos from his arm and the side of his head. He tapped it once as the scope zoomed into the two guards at the top of the building.