It has Been Done... It is Ready: Chapter 47 Saga 2

Narrator POV

There was an alert on your phone as Jett was still elbowing you in the hallway, you pushed her off as you got a small voice mail from Brimstone. You noticed the same alert went off on Jett's phone as she simply ignored it.

Y/N: Don't you want to check that or something?

Jett: Hell no, it's a meeting call no reason to check when you have your phone already out.

Y/N: Fair enough... What could it even be about?

Jett: You'll be here long enough to know that it could generally be anything. We had one a month before you came here it was about Cypher's tea, and everyone drinking.

Y/N: It is good tea...

Jett: That's the funny thing, it didn't work!

Y/N: Let's just head over there now and make sure we aren't just getting the late message.

Jett: Not that it would matter that much, what's going to happen really? Brimstone yells at us... Viper would get mad, so I guess you do have a point.

Both you and Jett moved toward the meeting room as all the other agents began moving towards the meeting room as Raze and Sage moved closer to both of you. Raze put her arm around Jett and was laughing about something that Sage must have said earlier.

Raze: We saw you two heading here and thought we should join in on the party! What's a party without friends, right?!

Jett: Just a very sad get together.... Like a funeral.

Sage: Glad to see you walking with us again, it's nice to see that you are part of this team.

Y/N: Took you guys long enough!

Sage: You are right, but now that you are here with us you will be much more a part of this agency than ever before.

Y/N: Speaking of which, what is this meeting about anyway.

Sage: To be honest, I am not sure. It will probably have to do with Frost. The viper analyzed most of his body and she was going to give a report about it.

Y/N: V-Viper?!

Sage: Yes, is there something the matter, you are not the person I would expect to say her name like that?

Y/N: A-Ah! Yeah, it's nothing really!

Jett: I'm sure it is... Wait... I THINK I KNOW—

Y/N: You do not! Let's just go to the meeting room, everyone else should be there right now!

Jett: Come back here, I know what you did!

Sage stared comedically as she sighed, still most intrigued by what Jett even met. You began to speed walk towards the door as Jett instantly caught your pace. Her face had a mix of her typical wide smile and open eyes, but there was a dark aura around her, like a tinge of something scarier was showing itself.

Jett: You and Viper huh? I was there when you hugged, what more did you do huh? Huh? HUH?!

Y/N: It was nothing really!

Jett: Really? I'll ask her and see what she says.

Y/N: Ha, like she'll reveal anything to you... Shit.

Jett: So, you DID do something, I knew it!

She was already down the hall as she breezed past breach and Skye who were already basically at the door. She sprinted in as you ran over moving between the others to see Breach and Skye take a seat. Most of the other agents, including the newly met Yoru and Neon were already seated, Neon being right next to you.