Move, Move!, Phoenix and Phoenix...: Chapter 53 Saga 2

I have a Discord Server! Come check it out! https://discord.gg/V8V5SsJn

Narrator POV

You heard the loud blaring of your alarm as you fluttered your eyes open and slammed your fist into the phone and waited a few moments before the alarm went off once more. You sat up in anger as you grabbed your phone and manually turned off the alarm before checking the time: 8:00am.

Y/N: ( No training? I guess I slept through that early morning training. Oh well.)

You stretched your hands upward before thinking about the plan for the day. Thoughts of breakfast perforated your mind, trying to see what might be best for a little bit of a later breakfast.

Y/N: ( I've always got food on my mind.)

You rubbed the sleep from your eyes before you moved your blanket from under your legs and noticed that the blanket seemed to give when you pushed it towards the floor. Something was caught?

You looked to your left as you saw something underneath the blankets, too big to be Hibiscus and too large to the body pillow that you may or may not have had in secret... Anyway you seemed to be interested in this mysterious thing as you lifted the blanket up to see...Jett.

There she slept, like a brick, as she was cuddled up like a small animal on the left side of your bed. You were taken aback but not much more than that as you looked at her quite suspiciously.

She was wearing a small crop top and shorts too short for even the public, but it was covering up everything that needed to be. You simply looked away with a sigh as you scratched your head.

Y/N: Why is she in my bed...Not that I mind.

You noticed her shuffling in her sleep as she began to shiver like a cartoon character. You chuckled a bit as you put the blanket back over her and walked over the closet to get some clothes.

You put on a regular set of black pants and a long sleeve shirt, you were looking at your signature jacket before noticing a smell perforating off of it. With a long sigh you simply looked for a black hoodie as you grabbed one with an anime logo that you liked.

Y/N: This works I guess.

You looked back to see her cuddling under the blanket as your face started to heat up and you walked out of your room. You walked through the dormitory hallways as you tried sorting out those wandering feelings.

Y/N: Han... Would it be fair to tell her I love her? And then what? Viper said I would be hers and hers alone, but in what way? Is it fair to her if I said " I like you, so I want to have a relationship, but I also like Han, so if you could just deal with it..." That sounds fair to me.

You rolled your eyes at the conversation in your head as you weren't really sure what to do, not to mention the other people who wouldn't deem it so good to be even in one relationship among other agents.

Was it even worth fighting over love in the first place?

"We could die at any time, the fact is that everyone knows this... Sometimes I wonder if I will come back, see my friends, though I don't think about it for long. It's much better as a thrill than to think about it as something to worry about!"

Y/N: Why did she say that? Is that truly how she thinks, valuing the mission over everything else in her life, as nothing but a thrill? Do we all do it? Man, I hate all this thinking!

You continued to walk away from the dormitory hall as you got a notification on your phone. You opened it up as you saw a breaking news alert as you opened it up out of curiosity.