Phoenix And Jett Vs. Frost: Chapter 43 Saga 2

Narrator POV

Cypher ran through the halls, checking his own cameras throughout the building. He still had the operator sniper rifle in his hands as he was trying to make his way into the main bay of the base. He went up the stairs as he saw some people running for their lives.

There he walked up the stairs as he quickly opened the up stairs wing of the main bay, to the very east of the entrance. He saw both Y/N and Jet fighting for their lives as the ice and winds got even worse than Cypher thought. The flames and ice got intense as he called to them through his earpiece.

Cypher: I am here, I have a high point to hit him with, just tell me!

Jett: A little difficult right now! Bullets don't work on him!

Cypher: I figured, he can manipulate the air around him into such a dense cold that bullets slow down when coming into contact with him.

Jett: Phoenix can hit him, but he is keeping us away from him!

Cypher: Both of you push together, I will take the shot when he is least expecting it!

Y/N: Right!

Frost flashed a wave of ice as the entire ground was covered in it. He slid across the ice at quick speeds as he put his hand to the ground and threw it upward as a giant spiked pillar went out towards the two. Y/N spun around as he ran past it as Jett went over the huge pillar and was sliding down it.

Jett leaped off the pillar as Frost was throwing shards of broken ice towards Y/N as he was forced to move and lob fire towards them for them to explode and stop in their tracks. Jett leaped down as she grabbed his hand and forced him to move forward as they pushed towards Frost.

Frost's mask started to freeze over as huge pillars of ice went sideways toward them. Y/N ran forward as he vaulted over a pillar of ice onto the already moving ice, as Jett went under the ice and was now rushing towards Frost.

In that moment, Frost saw Jett reaching for him as he reached out to her as well. She felt the biting cold as it began to freeze her arm over quickly. She moved up in an instant over as Y/N launched a ball of fire her way. She kicked it back into Frost as it exploded into a blazing heat.

He immediately moved out of the Ice as he got into close combat with Y/n who was already ready to see him. Jett felt the harsh winds around her as she blasted towards them, her body already began to slow down from the ice in the room.

Y/N was now swinging his fists towards Frost as he was swinging hard. He pulled out a small pistol as he shot Y/N into the stomach as blood gushed out of his stomach and mouth.

Jett: Phoenix!

Y/N: Nice shot!

Y/N leaned back as he headbutted Frost in the face as he was forced to walk back as blood gushed out of his nose. Y/N leaned a kick back as he kicked Frost in the side as he exploded away from him. Frost slid along the ice as he was able to catch himself as he wiped the blood from his mouth.

Y/N felt the burning pain from the bullet as he ignited his hand and placed it on the wound. The fire spread to the wound as it began to heal quickly as he adjusted himself once again.

Frost: Fire healing, you never fail to surprise me, Phoenix.

Y/N: Hey, I'll try!

Frost began to hold his fist together as the ice began to affect even his clothing, as they started to freeze over quickly. The room back icy cold, even to Cypher who was a good distance away, he could see his breath in full effect.

Y/N felt this biting cold as he allowed his body to circulate the heat around his entire body, allowing the cold to turn into a minimal chill at least. Jett was having the opposite problem.