A Certain Pinoy, Viper and Company: Chapter 38 Saga 2

Narrator Pov

Brimstone: OK, here goes nothing.

Brimstone stood within the sunny sky of the Philippines, outside in a local coffee shop as he was waiting at a table for two. Sipping his drink, he was able to browse the local scenery, nice skies with tons of people walking around what seemed to be a bustling marketplace.

Brimstone had only been here an hour at most, but he already liked its warm atmosphere and relaxing places. But he was there for a more important reason, he was there to meet what he could only hope was a new agent.

He had been given the coordinates from Chamber as he was told to go that day, he was very adamant about that. Brimstone still wasn't very sure about the entire thing, but... He really didn't have any other choice, he already had too much with the coming Frost situation, so he had no other choice but to ease his other problems.

Brimstone: (Chamber... Whoever this girl could be, I hope he is right.)

???: Hello? Are you Liam Byrne?

Brimstone looked up to see a small adult woman staring at him, her blue and yellow hair only contrasted against her tanned skin.

Brimstone: Ah yes, you must be Tala correct?

Tala: Yes, that is me, I was told to meet you here a few hours ago, said that you had something to tell me?

Brimstone: Yes, I am sorry about the brief and almost out of nowhere timing, but I promise you this will be worth your time.

Tala: Well, If you are saying that, I suppose it can't be too bad.

Tala took a seat on the other chair at the table as Brimstone pulled something out of his pocket, a small disc like object. He placed it in the middle table as Tala was confused.

Tala: You said you used to work for K-SEC as well, correct?

Brimstone: Correct, left when I learned what they were doing with... Radiants like you.

Tala: So, you know about my power?

Brimstone: I know a considerable bit more about you than one would think, thank the Kingdom files for that.

Tala: Yung mga bastos, I didn't know they did such a thing... But how do you have them?

Brimstone: We are a group of people making sure that the Kingdom and other people aren't trying to keep people like you under control. We make sure that both Radiants and humans can all live without that kind of worry.

Tala: And... Do you need me?

Brimstone: Glad you got it quickly, I am sorry for my tone, we are in some bad trouble now, and I want to make this go as quickly as possible.

Tala: Your team, what are they?

Brimstone looked around as he made sure no one was listening to him. Once that feeling went away he leaned in closer.

Brimstone: I am part of Valorant, we are in charge of making sure this world is safe.

Tala: Your team, you are the leader?

Brimstone: Correct, I started this whole thing with only a few people, and now we have a headquarters... But more importantly we need you, and you Radiant power.

Tala: Mine is unstable... So why me?

Brimstone thought for a second, how much he would be risking if he told her...Everything. He thought back to Y/N, the fury and rage he held during the meeting, and he gripped his arm.