The Phoenix Vs. Rolling Thunder: Chapter 16

Narrator pov

You stared back at Breach while the fire burned in your right hand. You quickly threw the ball of flame like a baseball as it went straight towards him. He grinned while he swung his right arm as the flame burst around it.

Breach: Nice try, Hot hands.

Y/N: Nice name, You glorified robot.

Breach: Let's have some real fun!

His arms charged with yellow energy as the mechanical arms opened up as a wave of what looked like electric power surged through the. You didn't notice how far it went as you felt the full force of the shock.

Your brain was dizzy as you felt slow and your hands were shaking. You moved as quickly as you could to the side as Breach began running towards you.

Breach: Let's find some common ground, huh!?

Breach's hand fell to open up a small hole. Out of that small hole a huge explosion went out as you ducked behind a box right before it could happen. He reattached his hand as you sent out a quick fire ball. He blocked it with his arms as he ran towards you.

Breach: Is that all you got?!

Y/N:( He can block my attacks with his arms. It must be because they are metal, he doesn't feel all that much when they are attached. Which means head on attacks will only work when they are so big they can't be blocked. I need a different strategy.)

You snapped your fingers as a small fire ball came from your palm as you breathed out. You tossed it over your head as it curved up until it stopped for a moment. Breach watched as it quickly detonated as a flash bright light went all over the arena.

He looked away but didn't see the other fireball heading towards him, he barely had time to put his forearms up to block most of it. It exploded all around him as he took most of the force. He was knocked back as some of his jacket was singed and was now ash on the floor.

Breach: You'll pay for that!

Y/N: Yeah, I think not.

Breach quickly slammed his fists together as more energy surged through them. He quickly shot out a small orb of light as it landed against the wall. For a moment you looked back only for a blinding light to surround yourself.

You didn't even have the time to look away as you saw a blinding white light as you still had your eyes open. You closed them but the light didn't go away. You tried moving away as Breach watched as you tried to look back at you.

Breach: Let me show you how much I will repay your favor.

The energy within his arms was charging to a boundless amount as people all around could tell that he was overclocking his arms.

Killjoy: Breach! If you do that, then we will all-

Breach: Stop talking! I need to show this newbie his place!

Raze: Yes! Breach-Lindo! Go crazy!

Breach's arms opened up as the energy went all around his arms. His body was quite literally trying to contain the force that his arms were outputting. He held them away from his body as he looked back at you.

You shook your head as you looked to Breach as the energy was crackling all around him. The air felt stiff as you backed off a bit.

Breach: OFF YOUR FEET!

The energy was sent all around as everything was almost blown away from the sheer force of the attack. Once the energy went towards you felt yourself off your feet as you went flying at the wall. You crashed into it.