Snake's Training: Chapter 18 Arc 3

Narrator pov

You were asleep in your bed as you were peacefully resting while the lights were dim. You were having a nice dream, there was this big mountain and-

Viper: WAKE UP!

You shot up with a decent scream as you felt someone cover your mouth. You looked to your left to see Viper standing there. However her traditional lab coat and formal attire with her signature mask, was switched with a more athletic track suit and pants.

You quickly grabbed your phone as it read 5:00 AM. You looked back to her to see her also have a clipboard out and a pen with a stopwatch on her hip.

Y/N: It is-

Viper: I am well aware of the time. I am here to study you, we need more data on your radiant powers and I thought that this would be a suitable way of doing this.

Y/N: I see... could this have been later? I was working myself to the bone until 1.

Viper: It would but Brim thought this was a suitable punishment, despite my protests he wanted to make sure I " Worked you to the bone".

Y/N: As I thought. Give me a few minutes to shower.

Viper: That will not be needed. My regimen for you today will make sure that you will be worn out completely by the end. A shower after would be better.

You kind of just stared back at her as you sighed and stood up and grabbed a long shirt and long black athletic pants, with your signature jacket as you popped the collar.

Y/N: I'm ready...

Viper: Have you washed that thing yet?

Y/N: I hand wash it everyday. Why?

Viper: Oh... I was just wondering when you would change, you seem to have a lot of clothes in your closet, and you choose that one?

Y/N: You gave it to me as a gift, I'll treasure it as long as I can.

Viper: O-Oh... Well regardless, head to the training room, we will begin when you get there.

Viper left the room as you stretched for a moment and put on your normal shoes.

Y/N: Hopefully this isn't too bad... Right?

You would never live those words down.

3 hours later

You threw up on the ground as you felt sweat absolutely drench your body. You had to rely on your arms to hold up your body as even that wasn't truly enough. Viper pressed the button on her timer as she wrote down the numbers.

The training itself wasn't anything too different from what normal training and gym exercise would be, but the real problem was that it was cranked up by at least 20 times. It was a combination of using your powers while doing basic workouts. You fell to the floor as it was hard to see.

Viper watched as you tried to catch your breath. She quickly scribbled on her clipboard. She knew that this was all necessary, your powers were different from the rest, so figuring them out was a need, and she wanted to be quick to jump the gun.

Viper: Hmmm, We are not quite finished with the experiments, but you seem to be out of yourself. We should continue this tomorrow.

Y/N: No... I can keep going.

Viper: You are tired, you have spent most of your energy on today, it's better we stop.

Y/N: You need this information right, just tell me what to do... And I'll do it.