The Plan/ I'm Fire, Your Brimstone... Let's go: Chapter 9

Narrator pov

4 Days Later

Brimstone was working on his arm brace as he made his way through the training area around the V.P( Valorant Protocol.) He watched as Jett dashed through the bullet rain from the training robots as a knife came from her side and destroyed the robot with a single blade to the head. He sighed to himself as he saw a message from Sova.

Sova: Commander, I have finished scouting my area over where we plan to move in for the plan. I have scouted as best as I could, I have found reason to believe they are still held up within a set of buildings near Tokyo, Japan. It is a split area with many buildings, but they are mostly hollowed out. I have heard various movements with my owl drone, but I think they are on to me. I am going to leave for now, and get more info before we set out on the mission. I have reason to believe they are going to leave soon, sooner then we had hoped.

Brimstone: What does he mean by that? I need to contact him.

Brimstone lit up his arm brace as he raised it up to his mouth as he kept flicking until he made his way to Sova's face. He pressed on it as it rang. A moment passed as he heard someone pick up.

Sova: Commander Brimstone. I assume you have gotten my message, yes?

Brimstone: I have, give me the rundown of what the hell you are talking about.

Sova: The area is split into multiple areas. They have people all around the area, I was able to get that much, but where everything was, is still a mystery to me. They are using something that is keeping my technology from going any farther. I cannot push on any farther. I headed back to my hotel as I am now trying to analyze all the footage.

Brimstone: Good. The plan we talked about... What do you mean by changing it?

Sova: They seem... In a rush.

Brimstone: Explain.

Sova: I could only get a bit, but they have a lot of guards around the area. Tokyo is still a crowded area, they are risking a lot just for some security.

Brimstone: That radianite is important, I don't have to explain that.

Sova: For this many people, it has to be the best thing since oxygen. There is a lot of Radianite, sure, but all those people are attracting way too many people. If I can get easy access to most of them, that's a bad thing.

Brimstone: Are you saying... They are moving quickly?

Sova: They are most likely using this many people to get it out of the city quickly before authorities can be alerted to their presence.

Brimstone: How much time? How long?

Sova: A day, maybe a few hours.

Brimstone: Hours?!

Sova: I think they are onto us. Delta or whatever, they know what we are doing.

Brimstone: I knew that for a long time.

Sova: If you want my opinion, we need to strike now.

Brimstone:...

Sova: I am going back.

Brimstone: What?!

Sova: I am afraid we have no other option. If I get the information back to you quickly we can make it there quickly, but without it, we may have a doomed city or two.

Brimstone: I... I agree.

Sova: I am going to go to the site itself. I am going to gather as much information as I can, I will delay them for as long as I can. I will alert you of anything I get.