First Meeting, Real Friends: Chapter 37 Saga 2

Narrator POV

Y/N took his seat in the rather comfortable chair as he saw the rest of the agents, plus the one he was sitting next to, as they all were sitting around, waiting for Brimstone to say something, as he was trying to pull up what he needed from his arm brace.

Looking around once more he noticed the rest of the agents, all but a few (very few) seats were actually not taken up by someone. The only seats not taken up were what you could assume was Yoru, and another chair that went completely missing.

Y/N: (I haven't even met this Yoru guy, does he even show up at all?)

???: You're the one with the flames, right?

You looked back towards the same orange-haired girl as she had a bright smile and in her hand was a small, almost totem-like thing that looked like a small bird as she was craving it with a small knife in her hand.

Y/N: Yeah, Phoenix, and you?

???: They call me Skye, that's with an e mind you.

You held your hand to shake as she grabbed it firmly as she was shaking it up and down quickly. You felt the crushing pain of how much grip strength she actually had, as it felt like your hand was being crushed by a boulder.

Now looking at her, Skye was beefed out of her mind. Her arms were huge and muscular, but not enough for it to look weird. Scars scattered amongst her arms with all sorts of shapes. Her clothes, while not as weird as he had seen, were not usual, more of a look of utility rather than comfort.

It was really hard to not have your intention drawn, in fact, looking more at the vibrant cast of Valorant Agents, you started to realize that everyone kind of had this aura around them, a bright shine that made it really hard not to notice this group of characters.

Y/N: Skye, did you make the name?

Skye: Naw, I had it picked, like most people around 'ere.

Her thick Australian accent stood out as you were taken aback how hard she pronounced her r's. You smiled back at her, as she let go of your (perhaps broken) hand.

Phoenix: Ah, I thought more people would choose theirs.

Skye: A few did, but really, most people here honestly didn't care all that much, they just went along with whatever Vipa or Brimstone made and said "Right-eo"

Y/N:( Vipa... Her accent.)

Jett: Looks like you're meeting all the other Val agents, Phoenix.

Y/N: Yeah, didn't think everyone would be...Colorful.

Raze: Thank you! I got this painting recently, by accident in the lab!

Breach: Not what he meant Raze...

Raze: Ehh?

Sage: He means that we are all very unique, right Phoenix?

Y/N: Yeah! I didn't really mean anything bad... At least for some.

Breach: The hell do you mean by that!?

Y/N: Nothing... Yeah, nothing.

Breach: I hope so.

You were kind of just looking around as you saw a tall French man walk closer as he pushed up his glasses and stuck his hand out.

Chamber: You must be Monsieur Phoenix, non?

Y/N: Yes... Chamber, right?

Chamber: Oui, it is nice to know that even the newcomers seem to know who I am, ha-ha, but I digress.