Shower Showdown(Lemon): 200 Follower Special

This funny little chapter is set to no real canon. This is simply a thank you gift for 200 followers! Please enjoy this nice little, horny, fun little chapter.

Narrator pov

You jumped out of the Vulture as you threw your phantom over your back. You stretched quickly as you laughed in Triumph. You heard Skye and Sage jump down as Sage was walking over to you as Skye put her arm around you.

Skye: Cheers on ya, Phoenix! That last guy, I didn't know you could do that!

Sage: It was most impressive.

Y/N: You really shouldn't be surprised at this point. They say I'm a prodigy, not words, not my words baby, HAHA!

Skye: Who's they?

Y/N: They are... Nevermind. I just want to relax now.

Skye: Agreed, a good shower would do me good!

You three entered the HQ as you saw most of the agents hanging around the common room as Brimstone was leaning against a wall as he sipped to be scotch. Jett noticed your presence as she ran up to you with a high five.

Jett: Seems like you came back alive, this time.

Y/N: When have I ever not? You act like I've died all the time.

Jett: Uh huh, like that one time when Sage had to revive you when you got shot in the head in the first two minutes of the mission.

Y/N: That was one time!

Jett: One time too many.

Raze: Oh c'mon Jett, you can't forget that one time you died when you-

Jett: Stop!

Killjoy: Good everything went to plan then, well if you'll excuse me, there is some vast scientific research that is calling my name, so Auf Wiedersehen!

Brimstone: I don't think so, young lady.

Brimstone turned to everyone as now everyone was focusing on the big man.

Brimstone: There is a reason I am here talking to all of you. Good job on the mission you three, but there are more important things to discuss.

Breach: Oh great, probably something about all that protein powder you buy? I don't steal it man, I have legs... I don't really have a reason to use it.

Brimstone: I'm not talking about that! What I mean to say is that... We are low on funding this month.

Viper: That shouldn't be possible, what about reserves from all that time ago?

Brimstone: We... Spent it.

Sova: What could have been so important that you had to spend all that money on?

Raze and Killjoy tried to sneak out of the room before Kay/O walked in front of the door to prevent them from leaving. Brimstone picked both of them up as he held them in the air for everyone to see.

Cypher: I had a feeling a little engineer would be part of this... And I knew for a fact that Raze had something to do with all this.

Raze: HEY!... Actually, that's a fair assumption, I won't blame you for that one.

Killjoy: I had nothing to do with it!

Brimstone: Then why is most of the money spent in this entire place on your lab and all the research funding is spent almost the next day.

Killjoy: Well it's simple... I need all of it

Brimstone: Dann it kid!

Yoru: What does this have to do with us?