>Ch.16<

>Ch.16<

"I've accepted the truth that you were once Anakin Skywalker, my father

.
"I've accepted the truth that you were once Anakin Skywalker, my father."
.

Moff Gideon awoke the screaming girl, she'd been having another nightmare.

She shot up and hugged him tight, sobbing into the crook of his neck. ""Mentor!"

Her mentor brought up a comforting hand to her back and rubbed softly. "It's alright, Alora."

"But it seemed so real!"

Gideon knew exactly what nightmare she was having. It was the only she had ever had and they were constant. Vader was the only one who could help her.

"If these nightmares are visions, Lord Vader will help you learn to stop them." He assured her.

Wiping her tears away, the youngling pulled back to convey how terrified she was.

"I was much older and I couldn't see anything except for something bright green and there was a flash of red then I heard a voice and-"

Her mentor hushed her as he caressed her damp cheek "You're first lesson starts in the morning. Vader will guide you."

Alora sniffed then crawled back under her covers. "I should get some sleep then."

"There we go." Gideon smiled as he got up and tucked her in. "I'll leave the door open, alright?"

"Thank you. mentor"

"Oh, funny seeing you here"

Alora's eyes opened and her face turned sour when she saw Lando Calrissian peering down at her—charmingly smirking.

"What do you want?" She bitterly snapped as she got up from her seat.

When Luke left, Alora stayed at the table reading the rest of the book till she knocked out, her face planted into the pages.

"Relax." Lando shushed. "I didn't know you were in here. Thought you were still gone."

She side glanced at him pretending to be oblivious—and he laughed.

"You think I didn't notice?"

Alora didn't answer.

"I may not be able to tell them about you but I can still keep an eye on you"