▪︎■ 41 ■▪︎

▪︎■ Adrin Bianchi ■▪︎

I didn't pull out yet, just collapsed on top of her and put my arms around her body. After we both caught our breath, I cupped Ainara's face. She smiled and closed her eyes when I lightly kissed her forehead.

"You love me?" I asked, feeling so happy and on top of the world like I never did before.

She smiled even brighter and lifted her hand to my face, cupping it.

She's adorable...

"I love you, Adrin."

I must have been grinning from one ear to the other watching her slowly becoming tired while she let her hands run through my hair, lightly scratching in the progress.

"I love you, too, amore."

I should clean her up before she falls asleep... She should go to the toilet, right?

Before she could fall asleep completely, I slid out of her and went to the bathroom.
What should I use to clean her up?

I quickly cleaned myself up and grabbed a cloth while going to the sink. When I turned on the water, I put my fingers out to test the temperature. As soon as it was warm enough, I soaked the cloth and got back to her.

She hummed and yawned when I went on the bed and seperated her legs. I shortly watched the cum leaking out of her and let the image burn into my head before gently cleaning her up.

"Baby?" I asked, trying to wake her up.

"Mhh..."

"Come on, you should go to the toilet..."

I embraced her body, made her legs go around my hips and held her close, careful not to let her fall. My button up was still on the floor, so I picked it up and began to dress her in it to let her have at least something on.

"What are you doing? I want my bed!" I heard her murmering, sleepiness consuming her voice.

"Go pee and I promise you can sleep after."

She sighed and got to her feet, dragged herself to the bathroom and returned a few moments later.

"I can't even walk properly, you jerk."

I laughed and kissed her temple, brought her to bed after she hit my chest but embraced her body nevertheless. Our legs entwined, my arm around her body.
My fingers drew random circles on her skin while she slowly fell asleep.

I had never felt this peaceful, at least not since a very long time. Every other day, I would have had trouble sleeping, would have ended up working or drinking, but not this day.
Neither of these options was an actual option anymore after I had experienced laying next to her, smelling her personal scent while drifting into sleep.

▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎

I woke up, trying to turn around, however getting stopped by a particular woman who was laying on top of me. Smiling to myself, I watched her sleep deeply.

Jeez, this woman really is something else...

After a few minutes my arm really was about to die under her weight, so I tried to carefully remove it beside her having a vice like grip on me.
I suppose I was pulling a bit to hard right then, because Ainara almost punched me in the face before opening her eyes.

"Easy, easy... Care to let me live for another day?"

She jumped up as soon as she noticed what she did, still being on top of me to be clear. I groaned with the sudden force her jumping on my body inflicted. I squinted my eyes together as a reaction to the pain. I shortly after realized that she was concerned.

Ainara hastily cupped my face to see if she had injured me. The pain was long forgotten.

"Did I hurt you? Are you injured?"

I raised a brow. "You think this poorly of my fighting skills? That hurts, Nara." I playfully touched my chest and pouted.

"I could easily knock you out, Bianchi, easily."

"Yeah?" I said, turning us around until I was on top of her. I caged her in between my arms.

She gave me her bedroom eyes and kissed me before getting on top again. I felt her hands pressing down on my wrists.

"Yeah," she answered my earlier question, smiling victoriously.

"Well, I wouldn't call this fair, Moreno." I referred to my already stiff dick.

Ainara grinned and placed kisses all over my neck. I closed my eyes for a second, groaning lowly.

"What are you doing to me, baby?" It sounded more like a statement not a question. When I felt her grinding on my abdomen, I freed my hands and kissed her hungryly. My hands tangled inside her hair, feeling her soft, dark curls. "Don't tease me, you vixen. Let's fuck already..."

She didn't lose any more time and let herself sink down onto my dick. Her pussy was wet and ready for me and we both moaned as soon as I was all the way inside of her.

"Fuck," I groaned.

She slowly began to ride me, Hard but slow. I grabbed her hips to steady her. I positioned her slightly different, so that her clit grinded against me. She whined and let her head fall back as a reaction.

Fuck, I could watch her all day long when she does that.

I couldn't keep her slow pace and I knew she was getting tired after a while, so I changed positions. She was on all fours, her head burried into the bed. I kicked her legs apart with my knee and slammed inside her again. I watched my dick disappear into her pussy over and over, followed by the wet gushing sounds and moans that filled the room. "You hear that, baby? How needy your messy little cunt is for my dick?" She moaned loudly, clenching at the same time. "Oh god, fuck..."

"Mhm, that's what I like to hear."
I loved her like this, wide open and vulnerable for me.

She arched her back and met my thrusts halfway. I grabbed her hair and pulled at it with the ponytail inside my fist.

"Oh god, yesss!" She moaned, clawing into the sheets.
I added my fingers again, watched how her body shook and squirmed.

"I'm going to come..." she moaned.

Her pussy clenched around me and I felt my own release building, crawling up my spine.

My thrusts became sloppier and I had to use my fingers to push her over the edge. Her body shook uncontrollably and she desperately tried to get away from me and my fingers. The way she clenched made me crazy and I came with a deep moan. My hand still didn't stop so Ainara whimpered while shock wave after shock wave rocked through her.

Our breathing was rapid, our bodies sweaty while we collapsed into the sheets.

"Good morning, by the way..." She said in between two breaths.

I grinned. "Only good?"

 "Only good?"