Backstory & Dreaming

After the whole drama that took place at school Freya had convinced Juliette to invite her to her house. So here they were laying in Jule's bed naked, sleeping. Well, at least Juliette was. Freya was awake watching Juliette while she slept daydreaming about their future together. She had it all planned out from the day they met to now. It was like they were destined to meet, or one would say... Planned!

BACK STORY

Freya came from a long line of witches. She was born into a coven called Eternal Divines. This was a coven that drew its power from 3 things. The earth, black magic, and supernaturals. Freya and Juliette's meeting wasn't a coincidence, she had planned it. Freya had known about the Fairmonts for over 2 years, and she had specifically known about Juliette. She took an interest in the girl, to the point of stalking. She had watched Juliette for years just waiting for the perfect opportunity to infiltrate her life. Has much as Freya took an obsessive liking to Juliette, she wanted something else too. She wanted power. Freya wanted Juliette to fall in love with her to the point she'd do anything for Freya. That way she could convince Juliette to become a hybrid so she could feed off Juliette's energy to become strong and wipe out the other covens. Freya wanted her family line to be the strongest and the only witch line remaining and if anyone dared to stop her, she'd have a hybrid for protection. All is fair in love and war for Freya but for her she wanted WAR! She wanted to rule and have the girl lying beside her to back her while she did.

Juliette turned in the bed, involuntarily holding Freya when she does. Freya brushes a hair away from Juliette's face and spoke.

"Soon we'll have it all my love" smirking before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

...........

Meanwhile, Juliette was having one of her dreams. She was still linked to Cal. She was standing on a ledge looking out to a lake. The scenery wasn't familiar to her and she wondered where she was until she heard footsteps. Turning around she saw Cal.

"You're still in my dreams" Cal said.

"It's not like I'm trying to be" Jules said rolling her eyes.

"What is this place?" She asked looking around.

"This is where I used to come to hide from my parents when I was younger. It meant a lot to me" Cal said.

"Why am I here?" Juliette asked.

"I don't know I was laying down thinking of this place, next thing I know here you are"

Cal slowly starts walking toward Juliette, with every step she takes forward Juliette takes backward until she trips and fall. Cal bends down and holds her hand against Juliette's face. Like a reflex, Juliette leans into Cal's touch.

"What do you see in her?" Cal asked.

"Who?" Jules asks confused.

"That girl"

"She was there when you broke me" Juliette said avoiding Cal's stare.

"Does she make you feel as good as I do?" Cal questioned.

Juliette was stunned she didn't know what to say or do at the moment and before she could Cal had leaned down and kissed her.

It was slow and steady at first until it got more intense. Cal had pushed her further onto the ground and started attacking her neck and every exposed part of her body with kisses and bites.

Juliette's breathing was becoming shallow, and she was craving more.

Cal pulled away and asked her again.

"Does she make you feel as good as I do?" Pulling Juliette's shorts down and slides her fingers through her fold, teasing around where she knows Juliette wants her.

"More" Juliette breaths out.

"ANSWER ME" Cal demanded pushing her fingers inside and then pulling them back out.

"Fuck! No! she doesn't" Juliette exclaimed bucking her hips to try and gain some form of friction.

"You want this?" Cal asks.

"I do" Juliette sighed out. She couldn't deny she had been craving Calliope.

"Say it again"

"I want you, please Calliope" Juliette was desperate to feel Cal's touch.

That was all Cal needed to hear. She slipped 2 fingers inside Juliette while using her other hand to grip her throat, choking her.

"Fuck, you feel so good" Juliette felt like she was on cloud 9 feeling Cal inside her again.

Calliope made her way down Juliette's body, sucking on her clit while still fingers deep inside her. Juliette could feel her orgasm building up. Has she was about to explode she was woken from her body being shaken.

She opened her eyes to see Freya shaking her from her dream, Juliette wanted to kill the girl then and there. Her heart was pounding, and she was sweating. She turned to look at the girl her glare was evident.

"You kept moaning and turning in your sleep, so I woke you up, are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" Juliette replied grinding her teeth, holding back the feeling she felt. She got out the bed and made her way into the bathroom to gather her thoughts.

Freya sat up on the bed with an annoyed look on her face. She knew what Juliette was dreaming about. She had called Calliope's name again. Freya and Calliope, now had a problem.