Tragedy and Showdown

"Ugh! I should have killed you when I had the chance" Elinor said rolling her eyes.

"Oh, c'mon sister, you couldn't if you tried" Oliver said smirking at Elinor.

"Oliver, what the hell's going on, did you bring those creatures here?" Margo asks

"Yes, I did! I'm tired of living in a world surrounded by mediocre humans who think they're inferior to me. So, I plan to fuck shit up and well I thought why not take my psycho sister and backstabbing parents out too" He said.

"Jules, this has nothing to do with you, you may leave, I don't have anything against you" Oliver said staring at Juliette.

Juliette looked at him like he was crazy. She can't stand Elinor sometimes, but she wasn't going to stand aside and watch her brother murder her let alone her parents, and she for sure wasn't going to leave Calliope alone.

Oliver waited for Juliette to leave, when she didn't, he figured she made her choice.

"Very well then" he said to her.

Next thing everyone knew there were monsters charging into the Fairmont's house. Through the door and jumping through windows.

The Fairmonts and Burns were being attacked from every angle, but everyone was holding their own, including Cal and Juliette.

The fight was taking place all over the house, it managed to end up in the backyard. Calliope had just killed a zombie smirking at her work before being knocked down. She turned around and saw Freya laughing at her.

"You seem to pop up everywhere" Calliope said frustrated.

"You took something from me. Juliette and I were supposed to have it all and you took that! I feel like I owe it to myself to get rid of you. If you don't exist then she won't have any choice but to come back to me" Freya said.

Calliope laughed; this girl was clearly crazy.

"Come back to you? She was never yours, to begin with" Calliope said before jumping up and attacking Freya. She was sick and tired of this girl and the fact that she thought she could lay claim on her girlfriend pissed her off more.

Theo was on the side fighting against Apollo. He had been with Oliver so long he had been brainwashed into thinking he was on the right side. Apollo didn't want to fight his brother. He was dodging attacks and pushing back whenever he could, but he was trying to get through to Theo, trying to get him to understand that he wasn't his enemy.

"Hey! Look at me, I don't want to fight you! You're my brother" Apollo tried to reason. He tried to remind him of the things they used to do together, how happy they were. He was not giving up on his brother.

The fight was getting intense and the Fairmonts and the Burns were winning until.

Margo had screamed out! Sebastian and Oliver were fighting, and Oliver stabbed Sebastian in the heart with a black oak stake! It was the only weapon in existence that could kill a legacy. Margo watched as her husband, the man she loved dropped to the ground and descended into ashes!

The Fairmonts were in full retaliation mode but most importantly Juliette had lost it. Calliope looked at her slightly scared. She had never seen a look like that on Juliette ever.

All Juliette saw was red after seeing her father die.

Elinor charged at Oliver hitting him with everything she had. She might have been self-absorbed, but she never denied how much she loved her father. Oliver was fighting back, knocking Elinor down. He leaned down to stake her, but Margo pushed him knocking him over and the stake flying out of his hand. Elinor vamped speed to grab it but before she could Oliver's girlfriend knocked her off her feet.

Juliette was done! She grabbed an ax and swung it decapitating Carmen.

"Nooo!" Oliver yelled and charged but the minute he did. Elinor grabbed the stake off the ground and stabbed him in the heart.

She looked him in the eye watching the life drain from his body before turning to ash.

"I tried and I did!" she said. Responding to what he said to her at the beginning of the night!

Everything went silent for a moment until they heard someone call out in pain.

Turning around, Freya had stabbed Calliope in her side before running off! Apollo went to chase her, and Juliette ran to Calliope's side holding her in her arms.

"No! No! No!" She exclaimed.

"Hey! You're going to be okay" She said through tears.

Calliope's parents grabbed her up and ran with her to their car to try and get her to the hospital in time.

Juliette was frantic as she climbed into the backseat holding Calliope and using her hand to press down on the wound.

"Could you drive any faster" She yelled at Calliope's dad.

Jack looks back at his daughter in the rear-view mirror before pressing on the gas.

"I want you to know that I love you" Calliope said fighting through the pain she was feeling.

"I love you too but please don't fall asleep" Juliette said watching Calliope's eyes slowly closing.

........

So sorry to Sebastian but I have plans for Margo that requires him gone! Also praying for our girl Calliope