Acceptance & Brownie

A few weeks had passed, and Calliope and Juliette were stronger than ever. Juliette had fully healed and was doing great. Down to their parents had come around. Well Cal's mom did, her dad not so much he still hated the Fairmonts and was against Cal dating Juliette. Margo had come around to being okay with Calliope dating her daughter because she understood the power of "young love" she said, and Juliette's dad just wanted his little girl to be happy.

Calliope was now going on full-time hunts with her family. She had over 5 kills now and she was proud of herself, but her family wasn't the same anymore though. Ever since what happened to Theo her parents became distant from each other. Her mother couldn't stand the fact that her father still wanted Theo dead and her father couldn't stand the fact that his wife would let a monster out in the world like that. The only time they talked now was when they had to go on missions. Calliope and Apollo could feel the rift going on, but neither said anything to their parents. Frankly, both knew where they stood when it came to the topic. Theo was still their brother, and they weren't with their father when it came to having him killed.

It was the weekend and Ben was throwing a party. Ben had convinced Calliope to come which he knew would then convince Juliette. All 3 were on the dance floor drinking and just having fun.

Juliette had found a jar of brownies in Ben's mom's pantry and decided to eat a few. Unbeknownst to her, they were weed brownies. The night went on everybody just doing their own thing until the brownies finally kicked in on Juliette.

Her vision was blurry, her senses were heightened, and everything around her felt confusing and great at the same time.

She stumbled into Ben plopping herself down on the couch beside him and smiling away. It took him a second to realize his best friend was high out her mind.

He quickly went to find Cal to watch her while he told everyone the party was over. He didn't know what a high Juliette was like, and he didn't plan to have her go all vamp on people at the party, so he decided it was better safe than sorry.

They were the only three left in the house. Ben decided to call it a night leaving both girls downstairs on the couch. They knew where the guest room was anyways. He figured they would be better off staying over for the night.

Cal and Juliette were on the couch just laying in silence until Juliette started kissing Calliope's neck.

"Juliette" Cal said, kind of like a warning.

Juliette continues placing kisses on Calliope's neck, holding it in her hands, and lifting it up to gain more access.

"You're high, we should go to sleep" Cal tried to reason.

"You're drunk, we're even! Fuck me" Juliette whispered.

"That's a bad idea" Cal said

"If it's a bad idea, I don't want to hear the right one. I want to feel you inside me, now"

Calliope couldn't tell if it was the weed in her girlfriend talking or her.

............

Cal had finally talked Juliette into going upstairs and lay down with her. She figured the longer she does the faster the high would wear off. Juliette couldn't sleep though, which meant neither could Calliope because she had to watch the other girl.

Both spent half an hour talking about every and anything until Calliope couldn't stay awake any longer and dosed off.

Juliette on the other hand was very much awake but less high than before. The effects were still there which meant everything was still heightened. From sounds, feelings, and touch, right down to her hormones.

She was turned on, she was extremely turned on, but her girlfriend had fallen asleep.

She shook Calliope a few times to get her wake, but all the girl did was grumble. She tried again for the fifth time and Calliope half eyes open tried to pay attention to her girlfriend.

"I need you" Juliette whispered.

"Need me for what?" Calliope asked. Not fully registering what her girlfriend was asking from being half asleep.

"I need you, need you" Juliette tried again.

"Okay" Calliope said yawning, still not getting it.

Juliette faced her girlfriend, reached out grabbed Calliope's hand, and slipped it inside her shorts. She held Cal's hand under her own and started to use it to please herself.

She would have done it herself, but the feeling of the other girl's hand made it way better.

She leaned her head in the crook of Calliope's neck, moaning to the pleasure she was feeling.

The moaning and the movement of her hand jolted Calliope out of her half-asleep state, realizing now what her girlfriend was asking from her.

Calliope rolled on top of Juliette leaning down to look at her.

"Do you like fucking yourself with my hand?" She asked.

Juliette moaned hearing the words coming out of Calliope's mouth.

"Go on then, continue, show me how you like to be fucked"

Calliope leans over Juliette watching the girl use her hand for support to get off. Juliette guided Cal's hand slipping Calliope's fingers inside her.

Watching the scene in front of her was turning her on and Calliope couldn't take anymore so she took over.

She pulled her hand away and flipped Juliette over, sliding her fingers back inside her. Calliope started off slow until she grabbed a fist full of Juliette's hair and pulled.

With her body being arched at that angle, Juliette felt Calliope's fingers slam deeper inside her and it felt amazing. Everything was so intense and clouded she had never felt anything like it. The harder Cal was fucking her the more heightened and intense everything felt.

Calliope could tell she was close, so she reached around circling Juliette's clit with her other hand.

"I'm cumin" Juliette let out

"Cum for me" Cal whispered in her ear

Juliette felt the wave of her orgasm shoot through her body like electricity. She collapses on the bed, trying to recover.

Cal laid beside her on the bed smiling.

"What?" Jules asks.

"I just love you" Cal said smiling again.

Juliette smiled back at her and kissed her before finally falling asleep.