Destined To Be Together

It was the final day for Juliette and Calliope to finish their English project, so they decided to go over to Juliette's house to finish the project. (Much to Margo's dismay). They were in Juliette's room, Cal on a chair and Juliette on the bed, trying to put distance between them. They sat in silence doing their individual part of the work. The silence was deafening, and Calliope couldn't take it anymore. She walks over to Juliette sitting beside her. She was so close Juliette could feel her breath against her face and it was driving her crazy. She tried to scoot further away on the bed, but Cal gripped her thighs.

"Please don't run from me" Cal whimpered, brushing her face against Juliette's skin.

Juliette's heart skipped a beat when she heard Cal plead to her. They were both feeling vulnerable right now and Juliette didn't know how to react. One thing she did know was Cal's hand on her thigh was rubbing dangerously close to her center and her breathing was becoming unsteady.

Cal could sense what she was doing to Juliette, and she was raveling inside knowing she still had that much effect on her.

Cal moved her hand up Juliette's thigh reaching her center until Juliette grabbed her wrist.

"Calliope" Juliette breathed out as if giving the girl a warning.

"I know!" Cal said fighting against Juliette's hold and cupping her front under her dress, placing kisses on her neck. She slipped her hands into Juliette's panties and sucked on her neck.

Juliette let out a moan, biting her lips to try to contain them.

"Tell me to stop!" Cal said.

"If you really want me to stop, say it" Cal demanded.

"Calliope" Juliette moaned out and held Cal's wrist again.

"Say it! Say you want me to stop or let me go and let me fuck you" Cal said in Juliette's ears, biting and sucking on her earlobe.

Juliette's hand loosens on Cal's wrist. Cal took that as her green light.

Juliette turned attacking Cal's lips. Both fighting for dominance, Cal eventually winning. She pushes Juliette back onto the bed before standing up and taking her close off. Juliette sits up on her elbows taking in Cal's naked figure in front of her. Damn did she miss the girl. Cal leans down attaching her lips to Juliette's again, using her hand to take Juliette's clothes off. They both took a second to take in each other. Both missed the other more than they had realized.

Cal lowers her body until Juliette gripping her throat and grinding her body onto Juliette's. They both let out a moan, loving the feeling they were experiencing. Juliette positions her leg between Cal's core reaching around and grabbing Cal's ass to grind the girl's front against her thigh. She could feel how wet Cal was and it was turning her on like crazy. Calliope runs her hand down Juliette's body, slipping her fingers inside her. Juliette lets out a loud moan having felt Cal's fingers inside her bucking her hips to push them further in her. Both girls were a panting mess and their kisses became sloppy. Juliette gripped Cal's ass tighter wanting to push the girl over the edge. She was succeeding perfectly cause Cal was close to coming. The closer she was the wetter Juliette's thigh got. Calliope used her thumb to rub Juliette's clit wanting to push them both over the edge at the same time. Just a few seconds later both girls came undone moaning each other's name in sync. 

Calliope collapse on top of Juliette, both trying to steady their breathing coming down from their high.

Rolling over onto the other side of the bed, Calliope just laid there staring at the ceiling for a moment.

"I love you" She said rolling onto her side looking at Juliette.

Juliette sighed! She didn't know if she could trust Cal after what she had said.

Calliope could sense the reservations in Juliette's head.

"I know I said a lot of things that night that hurt you and I promise you I didn't mean it. I was angry and yes that's no excuse, but I want you to know that I'm here and I want you. You might not trust me right now and that's okay I'll spend the rest of my life gaining your trust back but Jules, I love you and I know you love me too" Cal said remembering when Juliette said the same thing to her. There's no way she could have fallen out of love that quickly even when she had that girl as a distraction. A part of Juliette must have thought of her.

Juliette would be lying if she said she didn't love Calliope. She did! She loved the other girl like crazy. She loved everything about Cal and her touches made her weak. Has much as Juliette would live a lifetime there was only one soulmate for her. She knew she and Calliope were destined, it was like it was written in the stars for them. So, who was her to deny something so powerful? She tried and it never worked.

Juliette turned, staring Cal in the eyes, and said "I love you too".

Calliope smiled, leaning in to kiss the love of her life.