Chapter 52

Harry's POV

On the way to the park Roman had broken every traffic law possible. He drove two times over the limit, he ran red light and stop signs. It was quite obvious that Roman was anxious.

"Roman, is it necessary to drive so quickly? I understand we need to get to Raven, but we can get there while also abiding to traffic laws." Zayn says.

Roman abruptly stops at a red light and turns around to look at Zayn.

"Look kid, you've got your girl. She is safe and sound at my house being fed and put to bed, but Raven isn't. She is currently six feet under ground possibly in a coffin. Now excuse me for not wanting her to die." Roman exclaimed.

Zayn loudly gulps and nods his head. Roman turns back around in his seat and continues to drive down the road.

We rode in silence for another ten minutes before I heard Roman sigh.

"I'm sorry. It's just that the Wolves are horrid people and I know that the time difference between us and them is a bad thing. Raven is slowly losing oxygen which means she could be dead by the time we get there. I'd rather not put James through that. I mean he did bury his mom only a day ago."

None of us said anything after Roman apologized. I don't think any of us knew what to say.

I mean it had completely slipped my mind that right before Raven and Perrie were taken we had buried James and Raven's mom.

All of the chaos with trying to find them had me going crazy. I never even asked James how he was taking this. He buried his mom just to have his sister taken from him within a matter of hours.

"We're only five minutes away now." Roman says pulling me from my thoughts.

I turn around to see James tightly gripping the door handle. James hasn't said a word the whole ride here. I think he's just worried about his sister safety, which makes sense.

As I turn back towards the front I see a small deserted park. There are no park like items. No swing set or playground. All of the things that make up a park are no longer there.

"James and Harry I need you both to listen to me. I know you're going to want to find Raven as soon as you can, but you have to be careful. We don't know if she is in a coffin or not. We are going to have to rush to find her though. As soon as we pull in start looking for an area where the ground looks fresh. I'll get the shovels and once we find it we can get to work. Okay?"

James and I quickly nod our head as the tires come to a halt. Roman quickly opens his door and jumps out. The other car with the rest of the guys quickly pull up beside us.

I jump out of the car and run towards the open area.

I drown out Roman giving orders as I quickly start scanning my eyes over the ground. Taking slow careful steps forward I notice nothing.

As I step forward my foot sinks into the ground a little. Bending down I take a closer look and see that the ground looks like it has been dug up recently.

My eyes widen as I drop to the ground and begin to dig through the dirt with my hands.

"Harry what the hell are you doing?" Roman yells from the car.

"I found the hole you dumb ass. Why else would I be digging at the fucking ground?" I question.

Seconds later I hear a collection of running feet come towards me as I continue to dig at the ground. I hear a small click and a light is shone down on the ground.

"Harry you're not going to reach her faster that way. Grab a shovel and lets get to work." I huff.

I slowly sit back on the ground and rub my hands through my hair. When my fingers reach the end I give my hair a strong pull and loudly groan.