Chapter 28

Raven's POV

When I got to school the next morning Harry was already waiting for me. He had texted me earlier this morning telling me that he would be waiting fro me at my normal parking spot. I didn't exactly notice until then that I parked in the same spot everyday.

Before I get the chance Harry is opening my door and holding his hand out for me. I gladly accept his hand and step out the car. As he closes the car door he grabs my backpack and tosses it over his shoulder. He grabs my hand, gives me a big smile, and starts heading towards the school with my in tow.

"Good morning. How are you doing?" Harry asks in a very soft voice.

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm great." He gives me another big smile and drags me through the school doors and down a hall that leads to the front office.

"Why are we going to the office?"

"You'll see." He grins.

As we turn the corner to the front office I see Louis, Zayn, and Liam standing with three girls I have never seen. All six of them turn once they hear us coming down the hall and Harry lets go of my hand.

"Harry!" one of the girls yells as she throws herself at him. He drops my back pack on the ground and catches her before she can hit the ground and hugs her.

The girl is actually quite pretty. She has dyed blonde hair with brown roots and a nose ring. Her facial features are pretty perfect. Her face is clear which makes me jealous, her eyes look light blue, but depending on the way the light hits her face they look green.

"Perrie long time no see." Harry says as he twirls her around in his arms.

"Okay I think that's enough." Zayn says with a tight smile.

"Don't be mad cause your girl likes me more." Everyone except Zayn laughs.

"Seriously Zayn loosen up." The Perrie chick says annoyed.

"Who's this little girl?" Perrie asks. I arch an eyebrow and look at Harry.

"Oh this is Raven. The girl I wanted you guys to meet." He finally lets go of Perrie and grabs my hand. He tugs me into his side and kisses my forehead.

"Raven this is Perrie, Eleanor, and Sophia.

Eleanor is attached to Louis' hip which is kind of cute and Sophia is holding Liam's hand, so I know who is dating who.

Eleanor is beautiful. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of brown along with her hair. Her tips are a lighter shade of brown, but all together it looks great on her. She wears little make up and a light smile on her face. I think we will get along just fine.

Sophia is also quite pretty. She is a bit tan like me and her eyebrows are absolutely perfect. She has long brown hair that she is wearing semi curled. And just like Eleanor she wears a light smile.

"It's nice to finally meet you all. I wish I could say I've heard a lot about you three, but I just found out about you guys yesterday." Eleanor and Sophia laugh, but Perrie just gives me a dirty look before walking over to Zayn.

"It's nice to meet you too Raven. I'm sure we'll be the best of friends." Eleanor says with a smile. Sophia nods agreeing with her.

"Well how about we find our classes." Perrie says. Zayn reaches for her schedule, but she moves her hand and quickly walks over to Harry.

"Will you help me find my classes?" She seductively asks him while touching his arm.

Eleanor and Sophia both roll their eyes. Louis and Liam stare at the floor and Zayn looks like he has been punched in the face.