Chapter 17

Raven's POV

I was hearing the same beeping sound as I had hears before my strange dream.

If I could I would break the damn machine, but unfortunately for me I can't move.

I let out a deep sigh and try to turn on my side.

When I can't move I groan in frustration. I release one more deep sigh before I try to move one more time.

I still can't fucking move.

Slowly I feel my eyelids start to flutter. My eyes slowly begin to open and everything is blurry.

I blink a few times and I am finally able to see.

I am currently staring at a white ceiling. I turn to my right and see Louis asleep on a chair.

His head is against the wall with his mouth wide open. His body is splayed across the chair in a rather strange way. He has one arm behind his head the other splayed across his body with his hung leg over the arm of the chair and his other leg is out in front of him.

He looks absolutely adorable yet incredibly stupid.

I cover my mouth trying to stifle my laugh, but I fail miserably. I let out a rather loud giggle which causes Louis to stir.

He sits up and looks at me. I give him a smile as I try and sit up in bed.

His rubs his eyes and looks at me yet again. He shakes his head and settles back into his chair to try and go back to sleep.

Once I am finally sitting up in the bed I roll my eyes and search for something to throw at him.

On the bedside table is the remote for the TV. I reach over and grab it. As Louis is trying to get comfortable I throw the remote and it hits him in the arm.

"OWW!!" He yells. "What the hell Raven? Why did you do that?" I roll my eyes at him.

"Because I just woke up in a fucking hospital and you are just sitting there trying, and failing, to get your beauty sleep." He finally stops examining his arm and finally looks at me.

"Holy shit. You're awake." He whispers.

"No shit."

"Well there is no reason to talk to me like that. I've been here for three days waiting for you to wake up." He pouts his bottom lip and cross his arms over his chest.

"Aren't you supposed to go get the nurse or something?" I ask.

"Oh right. I knew that." Louis stands up from his chair and heads toward the door. Before he leaves he turns around and looks at me.

"Don't go anywhere." He gives me one more look and walks out the door to get the nurse.

I swear that boy has some serious issues. One day he hates me the next day he is waiting at a hospital for me to wake up. And how the hell am I supposed to go anywhere. I'm connected to so many machines and tubes that it would be ridiculous for me to try and go anywhere.

The door opens and an old woman with white hair sticks her head in the door with a bright smile. She opens the door further and walks into the room.

"Well look who is finally awake. Your family and friends have been worried sick about you honey." Her voice is very sweet and she speaks very slowly as if she is tired.

I give her a slight smile as she starts to check some of the machines next to the bed.

"How do you feel honey?" She asks when she finally stops checking the machines.