Chapter 30

Rvaen's POV

I pressed my hands against Harry's chest and closed my eyes.

I don't understand how someone that I barely know can affect me this way. It's like every time that he speaks I have to listen. I just don't understand one thing.

If he keeps claiming that I'm his then how come he still flirts with other girls and sleeps with some of them?

"You can't claim me as yours Harry." I push him away from me and walk across the room to the mini bar.

"Why can't I?" He asks from across the room as I grab a coke can.

"Because you haven't changed. You still sleep around. I'm pretty sure you've already slept with Perrie and she hasn't even been here for a week." I look at Perrie and she looking down at her hands like she and Harry have in fact had sex.

"I haven't done anything with her. I've been too focused on this party to even worry about her. For Christ sakes I've barely talked to you this past week." He says as he walks over to me.

"How about we go down stairs and dance?" He quietly asks me.

"I'd rather not." Harry sighs and lays his hands on my shoulders.

"I just wanna talk." He squeezes my shoulders and takes a few steps towards me.

I try to back up, but I run into the bar. Suddenly some guy is tapping Harry's shoulder.

"What? Can't you see I'm busy?" Harry turns around annoyed.

"I understand that, but it's time." Harry slightly stiffens and nods his head.

"Look Raven I've gotta go, but go down and talk to people at the party." He starts to walk away, but I grab his arm.

"What's going on?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll meet you down stairs in a few minutes." He steps forward and kisses me on the forehead before he leaves the room.

It's not until the door fully closes that I realize I'm in the damn room by myself. Great everyone except me knows what's going on and now they just want me to socialize with a bunch of random people.

I set my coke down and walk out of the room. When I make it down the stairs everyone is socializing and having a great time from what I can tell.

I make my way towards a table that no one is at and take a seat. I rest my cheek on my hands and watch everyone else. It's times like this where I actually hope Jonathan would pop out of nowhere and entertain me.

"Excuse me. Is anyone sitting here?" I look to my left to see the little girl from the dress shop.

"You were that little girl from the dress shop." She rolls her eyes and climbs onto the chair next to me.

"Yes I am and now I have a completely new job." She stands up and takes a seat on the table.

"And what is this job?"

"That I can't tell you." She picks up a glass on the table and looks inside of it. I reach over taking the glass from her and set it on the other side of the table.

"How about you tell me your name?" I ask.

"My name is Lisa. What's your name?"

"Raven." Lisa nods her head.

"Good. Can you tell me what time it is?"

"I'm not wearing a watch and I left my bag upstairs. I can ask someone though. Stay right here." I stand up and walk towards a group of men.