Chapter 41

Harry's POV

This past weekend has been kind of hectic, especially for Raven. I did everything I could to keep her away from both James and Keith.

When I finally got around to telling the boys about her dream they were a little worried. But they all agreed to keep an eye on her and Keith.

Now it's Monday morning and Raven's asked me to drive her to school last night before she left.

I don't know what happened once she got home. She never responded to any of my text messages or calls.

I just hope she's okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven's POV

It's going on 7:30 and I still haven't managed to cover the bruise on my left cheek. It seems like no amount of concealer can cover the dark purple bruise.

It wasn't this bad last night. It only had a red tint to it.

What the hell am I suppose to say to Harry? I can't just ignore him all day. He'd get suspicious and want to know what the hell is going on with me.

Knock knock knock

I turn my head towards the bathroom door. Taking a deep breath I grab my backpack and slip on my comfort hoodie.

Knock knock knock

"Raven I know you can hear me." James says in a low voice.

I ignore him and stuff clothes into an extra bag.

"Raven you can't just leave again. That will just piss dad off even more." I huff as I throw the bag over my shoulder.

"Raven please don't do this." I swing the door open and stare at James.

"Why the hell would I stay here? He would have killed me last night if you weren't there. I refuse to stay here and let that happen to me again." I push past James and jog down the hall to the stairs.

"Look I'm pretty sure he has a reasonable explanation to what he did last night." James says as we rush down the stairs.

"No he doesn't. I told him last night that I was leaving and you know what he did. He took away my car and my phone. He doesn't have an excuse for what happened last night. So I'm gonna stay at Harry's house until graduation cause I refuse to look at his face ever again." Opening the door I rush down the porch steps and across the street where everyone is walking out the door.

"Raven!" Niall yells.

"What the hell happened to your face?" Zayn asks.

Zayn steps around Niall and lightly touches my cheek.

"It's a long story. Where's Harry? I've gotta talk to him."

"He's in the kitchen grabbing something to eat." Zayn says. I nod my head and make my way inside.

Walking down the hall I see a few of the older guys lounging around in the living room. I quickly make my way into the kitchen and find Harry with an apple in his mouth and a pink colored smoothie in his hand.

"Harry what are you doing?" I ask.

He quickly turns around and smiles at me.

"What are you doing in here?" Harry asks after he takes a bite of his apple.

"I needed to ask you someting." I whisper.

"What is it? Are you okay?" I slowly shake my head as my vision becomes blurry.