Chapter 23

Raven's POV

Harry wasted no time in coming to my side. Kieth on the other hand stood in the doorway as if he was waiting for us to give him permission to come in.

"Keith." He nods. "You can come in." He gives me a small smile before stepping into the room and closing the door behind him.

"Keith you should know that you don't have to ask for permission. If you wanna walk in just walk in." Harry says in an exasperated tone and I hear someone in the room scoff.

I see my dad abruptly stand up and walk out of the room with my mom, not even bothering to greet Harry, but he does give Keith a slight nod.

I sigh as I shake my head. I knew he didn't like Harry, but I didn't think he would leave the room if he knew Harry was there.

After the door fully closes I hear James speak.

"Kid. You do know that this is my hospital room and if I don't want you in here then you won't be in here." James said in a slightly threatening tone.

Harry lays his hands on the back of my chair and gives my brother a look as if he couldn't believe my brother had just spoken to him in such a disrespectful manner.

"And what are you gonna do to make me leave? Get out of the bed and drag me out by force?" James' face is slowly turning a dark shade of red. Knowing this won't end well, I step in.

"Harry go outside." I tell him as I block his view of James.

"No."

"Kieth will you please take Harry outside." He nods his head and grabs Harry's arm.

Harry's eyes harden before he pulls his arm out of Keith's grasp and walk out the room without looking back. Keith walks after him and quietly shuts the door.

"That is a friend of yours?" Keith asks in a disbelieving tone.

"Yes he is and I am going to go talk to him. When I bring him back in will you try to be nice?" Keith mutters something about tryring to play nice before he shooes me out of the room.

I step out of the room to see that Harry and Keith are no longer alone. Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn have joined them both in the hall.

"What is this some type of reunion that I was excluded from knowing about?" I ask as I stand in front of them with my arms croosed over my chest.

"We just wanna talk to him." Keith tells me.

"Fine. You can talk to him, but only if Harry apologizes for what he said to him." Harry lets out a deep chuckle as he shakes his head.

"I don't apologize to anyone." He says as he leans against the wall.

"Fine then I guess you won't be speaking to James anytime soon." I turn on my heel and walk away from the six of them.

"Wait wait wait." I hear Harry yell.

I stop walking and look at him over my shoulder.

"Fine I will apologize to him." Harry looks like he is in physical pain from knowing he has to apologize for his actions.

"Good." I smile. "Follow me."

I walk over to the door and open in it to see James trying to unlock my phone.

"Really James? Really?" I ask as I walk into the room.

He looks up from the phone and gives me a small innocent smile. I snatch my phone out of his hands and smack him on the back of the head.