Chapter 19

Raven's POV

We sat there in silence for a good minute. I didn't know if Samantha wasn't freaking out because she was trying to process what she saw or if she just didn't want to believe it.

I was kind of hoping that she would just turn around, walk out the door and pretend that she saw nothing, but my hope was crushed when she opened her mouth.

"Raven. I am giving you two minutes to get out of this room." Her words were very slow as if she was having a hard time speaking.

"And if I don't?" I challenge.

"Then I will drag you out by your hair." She says confidently

"Go ahead. I'm not afraid of you and I don't have to do what you say." My voice is calm even though I am shaking on the inside.

"Fine." She whispers. "Have it your way." She runs across the room and jumps on me. She grabs a fist full of my hair and slaps the hell out of me.

"Get off of me you fat pig." I yell as I push her face away hoping to push her off of me.

"I'd rather be a fat pig than a dirty whore."

"Look who's talking. At least I know how to keep my legs closed." I manage to push her off of me and jump to my feet.

Before I could hit her Harry wraps his arms around me to hold me back and Louis has Samantha and is dragging her out into the hall.

"You stupid bitch. I'm gonna get you." She yells as the door closes.

My heart is beating out of my chest. I can't exactly count that as a fight, but it definitely was something that I don't want to experience ever again. I can't believe that crazy bitch attacked me. I rub my cheek trying to get rid of the stinging feeling.

"What the hell was her problem?" I ask. Harry lets go of me and takes a seat on the bed. He looks exhausted.

"She thinks we are dating. Apparently she's been telling everyone at school that I asked her out Saturday night at my party." I take a seat next to him and touch his arm.

"Are you okay? You look exhausted." I whisper.

"That took a lot out of me. I wasn't ready to get out of bed. Especially since I just woke up." He sighs and runs his hands across his face.

"I'm sorry." He shakes his head and wraps his arms around my waist.

"It's not your fault." He pulls me back into his side.

"How about we pick up where we left off?" He whispers as he leans his closer to me.

I giggle and look at him.

"Do you think that's the best idea? You seem pretty tired." I raise my left hand and run it across his face.

"I'm sure." He leans in and presses his lips lightly to mine.

Before wither of us can deepen the kiss the door is opened yet again, but this time it is Louis.

"That chick is crazy." He shakes his head while walking into the room and taking a seat.

"Do you mind?" Harry's asks. Louis looks at us and then back at the door.

"Did I interrupt something?" Louis asks like he is trying to figure out what is going on yet he knows that he won't be able to.

Harry nods his head. I look at the floor a little embarrassed that we were caught kissing not once, but twice.

"Well if you want me to leave that's not gonna happen. I just got attacked by that psychotic chick you were trying to hook up with. I think I deserve a break." He huffs and sits back in the seat relaxing.