Chapter 32

Raven's POV

I sped the whole way home and was there in less than ten minutes. I park Harry's car in my driveway since my parents are out of town on "business".

I pull my keys out of my purse and run towards my house. When I make it to the front door I drop the keys, but manage to catch them before they hit the ground.

I fumble with the keys since my hands are still shaking. Once I take a deep breath I find the house key and unlock the door. Closing the door behind me I lock both locks and cautiously turn around.

I run through the first floor of the house making sure that all of the door and windows are locked.

When I'm positive that everything is locked I run up the stairs straight into my room. I lock the door behind me and lean my head against the door closing my eyes.

God what a night. I never expected for it to turn out the way it did. I'm still not happy about James being in the gang now, but like Harry said they didn't put a gun to his head and say he had to join. He joined on his own knowing that I wouldn't approve.

I just don't know why he was fighting Jonathan. Maybe it's because I ran off with him and he thought that he had done something to me. I don't know, but I plan on finding out.

I open my eyes and walk over to my dresser taking out a pair of pajamas and underwear, before walking into my bathroom.

Setting my clothes aside I walk over to the tub and put in the stopper. I turn the water on and sit on the edge as I unzip my dress.

I slide the dress off of my body and remove my undergarments before slowly sinking into the rising water.

The water is warm against my cool skin and I can see the steam rising into the air as I lean back and close my eyes, hoping to relax for a little bit.

When the water covers my chest I sit up and turn the water off. I forgot to add bubble so if anyone walks in they get to see me naked.

I strech my legs out as I lean back into the tub. With my eyes closed I take a deep breath and push myself under the water.

I run my hand through my hair and open eyes. When I see a dark figure standing over me I let out all of the air in my lungs and sit up.

Making sure I cover my chest I turn around and see Harry sitting at the edge of the tub looking down at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He says in a low, tired voice.

"It's okay." I whisper as I take a good look at his face.

His lip is busted open, he has a small cut running through his left eyebrow, and his right eye is slightly swollen.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" I fully turn around in the tub and get on my knees.

I grab his face in both of my hands and touch his eye. He flinches away from my touch and grimaces.

He looks down and I see his eyes widen. Remembering that I'm still naked I cross my arms back over my chest and sit back into the water.

"Can you pass me my towel?" Even with a busted lip he still smirks at me and nods his head.

He reaches behind him and passes me the towel. I hold the towel up hoping to block his vision of my body as I rise out of the water.

When the towel is securely wrapped around my body I step out of the tub and grab my clothes.

"I think you'd better wait in my room. If James comes in here and sees us the bathroom he will go crazy." I laugh.