Chapter 9: School

Amelia's POV
You woke up the next morning to your alarm blaring. You quickly texted Brad Good Morning before turning your phone off and getting ready for the day. You brushed your hair quickly and started putting your makeup on for the day. You checked the weather and since it was November, the weather started to drop. You threw on your mom jeans from American Eagle and a super cropped top before grabbing your oversized zip up sweatshirt from brandy and zipped it up so your mom didn't see that you were wearing a crop top. You then threw on your air force ones and walked to the kitchen where your mom was up and dressed. You grabbed a banana and she went "ready to go" you said yes and made your way to the car.

Emily's POV
You drove to Amy's school and as she was leaving told her to meet you here right after she finished school. You then drove to the store to pick up a screw and a lock. Once you got back to the apartment, you could see that JJ and Garcia were still asleep. You opened the lock and locked the liquor cabinet. You then went to her bedroom and got the screw and started unscrewing her door off the hinges. That will teach her a lesson for giving you attitude and being so secretive you thought to yourself. You then went and started doing laundry. Who knew that three people could have such a big pile of dirty clothes.

As you started the first load of laundry, you heard JJ and Garcia start to get up. As they walked out of my room they noticed that Amy's door was nowhere to be found. When they walked to the kitchen they could see that you were sitting on the couch lost in your thoughts.

"Hey Em" JJ said as she rubbed your arm which took you out of your thoughts. "You wanna talk" she says as she eyes the missing door from Amy's room. Garcia rubs your other arm "You know that we are always here to talk to." You look at them both before looking down at your fingers and start picking at the skin. "Am I a bad mom" you ask as you could feel the tears in your eyes and didn't know if you could hold them in any longer.

"My daughter is only 16 and is sneaking out, doing drugs, drinking alcohol, trying to have sex and keeping all these secrets." "Of course not sweetie," JJ says. "Your teen years are all about trying new things. I mean remember all the bad things you used to do as a teenager." she says. "She called me a bad mom. Last night before you guys got here, we got into a heated argument and she called me a bad mom. She said I work too much and I feel like this is all my fault. I had such a horrible relationship with my mother when I was a teenager and now I think I'm just like her" you say as you couldn't stop the tears from streaming down your face. JJ pulls you in for a tight hug and tells you it's okay and to just breathe.

Amelia's POV
You walked into Spanish and saw Brad. It was the first time you guys saw each other since the party. You walked over to him and he embraced you into a warm hug as his arms snaked their way across my lower back and pulled you in. He gave you a kiss on your cheek before telling you how much he missed you.

"Hey so since we have a gym free right before lunch, I was wondering if you wanna go back to your place if both your parents are at work" you whisper into his ear as he looked up at you with a large grin before replying "I would be honored to!"

Your next few classes were boring but finally your free came. As you walked out of U.S History, you saw Brad waiting for you by your locker. "Are you ready to go?" he asks. "Of course," you responded. We walked to the parking lot and you switched off your phone just to make sure your mom wasn't secretly tracking your location.  We exit the building and as you were about to grab the car door to open it, Brad opens it for you and helps you in. I guess chivalry isn't dead after all. He then closes the door and hops in the drivers side. As he pulls out of the parking lot, he starts to take his right hand off the steering wheel and places it on your thigh. You could feel my cunt start to get wet as he inched his hand farther up your thigh.

We then pulled into his empty  driveway and he quickly hops out of the car and runs over to my side. He opens the car door and gives out his hand. You gladly accept his hand and once you're fully out of the car, he slams the door and picks you up by your ass and your legs immediately wrap around his waist as he pulls you in for a passionate kiss. He quickly runs to the door and fumbles with the keys until he finally gets it into the keyhole. His lips not once leaving yours. He then slams his front door and carries you to his room. He then gently sits down on his bed so now you are sitting on his lap. He gently breaks your lips away and asks are you sure you wanna do this. You were about to say yes when you remembered that you had your gynaecologist appointment today.

"Wait" you said "I have my gynecologist appointment and they are gonna check to see if my hymen is still intact." you say as you look down all sad.  "Well what if we did oral?" he suggests as he tries to unbutton your jeans.

"Oh god do I love how smart you are" you say as you help him take off your pants. He lies you down and spreads your legs open as he slides your underwear off. You could feel yourself dripping as he whispers in your ear "all this just for me" he says with a smirk.

You nod your head yes as he starts to lick your slit. You let out a huge moan as he hit your clit. He sees that as an opportunity to lightly bite down on your clit. "Brandon" you moan out as your clit starts throbbing. He starts to suck on it before you let out the loudest moan. You felt a big tingling feeling in the pit of your stomach. He slowly makes his way down your clit and sticks his tongue into your hole. " I...I...I...I think I'm about to cum" you say. "So cum for me baby" he says. Right after he says that you had a huge orgasm right in his mouth.

It was your first ever real orgasm and you just layed there panting for a bit. He sits up and starts to slurp all of the cum dripping out and comes up to meet your face and kisses you passionately so you could taste your own cum. He then pulls your underwear back on and then pulls your jeans up for you as you were too tired to move.

Suddenly you got this big burst of energy as you grabbed his belt and started to unbuckle it. "Are you sure you're ready to do this baby because I already feel great after watching you." You look him dead in the eyes before saying "I wanna do it" you then rip his underwear and shorts off in one swoop and his giant cock falls down. It looked to be about 12 inches of pure meat. It was so big. Yes he has sent you photos of it but you never expected it to be that big in person.

You start to graze the tip of it as he rolls his head back and sighed in relief. You saw that as a sign to start to suck hard as you got more and more of it in your mouth. You managed to get 2/3rds of it in your mouth as your mouth was too small to fit the rest in. You start to suck hard as you hear him moan "faster, faster" he pants out and you did what you were told. He then releases and cums in your mouth. It tasted salty and you gulped it down to impress him.

As he pulled up his boxers you look at the time. 12:30. Oh shit you thought "Brad we have to leave now if we wanna get to class on time." He quickly zips up his pants and puts his belt on before you guys make your way out of the house. He locks the front door and you quickly hop in the car. You pull into the school parking lot with only one minute to spare. You quickly run into the school and make it into chem as the bell rang. Made it you thought.