Chapter 46-Drinks with JJ

JJ's POV
You walk out and go back to your desk. You text Will and tell him that you will be home late tonight. You then continue to work and wait until Emily is done. You walk up to her desk. "Ugh this paperwork is killing me am I right?" "Uh ye" she says. "Hey you wanna go out for drinks tonight? First round on me!"

"I don't know if Aaron will want me to go out" she says trying to think of a good lie "Hey Hotch, can I take Emily out for drinks?" You shout "knock yourself out" he says without looking up from his paperwork. You could see Emily glaring at him but you didn't care. "I'm just gonna grab my purse and then we can head out." you say before quickly going to your desk and grabbing your purse. You then take Emily and go to the local bar downtown.

You knew the only way you could get Emily to talk was if she had a few drinks in her system. The bar was quiet tonight so you head to the bar and order a bunch of shots before bringing them to a booth at the corner. You gave her a few shots before she downs all of them. You knew that now was the perfect time

"Hey Emily how are you?" you ask nervously. She just breaks down into sobs. "I can't breathe without Amy" she says as you order more shots. I can't stop thinking about her unless I have sex. So I keep having mind blowing sex. At this rate I could easily get pregnant" she says as she starts laughing. "I just want to take Amy home and make sure that she never leaves my side ever again." Emily keeps going. "I just can't wait to see her again, it's the only thing that's keeping me going" she then takes another shot. "What am I going to do when she's off at college?" she says before taking yet another shot. "God I can't believe that they are going to college soon, it feels like only yesterday they were starting kindergarten" you say as you chuckle a little.

Emily then passes out and you call Aaron. "Hey Hotch, I may have gotten Emily wasted and now she may or may not be passed out right next to me" you say nervously. "I'm on my way" he responds angrily. 15 minutes later he walks in and picks her up. She wakes up to his touch and starts laughing. You love drunk Emily, she is giddy and so happy. You could see that Aaron was happy to see her smile, even if it was only because she was slightly intoxicated.

Aaron's POV
JJ leaves while you pick Emily up and sling her over your shoulder. She keeps laughing as you pay the open tab. You told JJ that you got it. It probably seemed weird that you were carrying a drunk woman but you knew the bar tender well enough that he didn't think twice about it. Emily normally gets drunk every time she steps in a bar and honestly you can't blame her for getting drunk tonight.

You say goodbye before making your way to the car. You place Emily down lightly before running off to the other side and driving away. She still looked out of it but you could see that she was slowly sobering up. Once you parked in the garage, she was able to walk out of the car herself. She seemed to have sobered up a bit. You take her hand and place her on the bed before hopping in the shower.

Emily's POV
You felt mostly sober and Aaron just turned on the shower. You were feeling super horny so you took of your clothes as well before walking into the bathroom. You rip open the shower curtains and hop in as Aaron turns to you. "Emily" he says. You wrap you arms around his neck and pull him in. As much as he wanted to fight it, he couldn't. There you have mind blowing sex again and again and again until he brings you back to your room where you keep going all night long.

You wake up to your alarm blaring. You had a mild headache but nothing too bad. You quickly got into your work clothes and go to the bathroom mirror where you find hickies all down your neck. You quickly change into a turtleneck before walking into the kitchen and see Aaron reading the paper.

"Good morning" you say as you give him a kiss on the cheek and wrap your arms around him. "You ready to go?" he asks. "yep" you say as you walk to the car hand in hand. You drive to the office and give him a quick kiss before the elevator opens and you part ways. As you go to your desk and he goes up to his office. You chat with Derek and Reid for a bit as you needed a distraction because you couldn't wait till lunch to see Amy. Hotch once again asks JJ to come up to his office. "Mmh really weird" you think.

JJ's POV
You arrive into the office 5 minutes late as Michael refused to go to school today. You eventually got him to go but he missed the bus and you ended up getting stuck in traffic. You put your stuff down and Hotch calls you up to his office. You walk up and start talking again "hey sorry I'm late" "don't worry about it" he responds as you close the door and take a seat.

"How was Emily?" he asks. "Well she just sobbed half the time" you say as he gives her an upset look. "Did she open up to you?" he asks. "Only after she got wasted which that conversation lasted about 5 minutes. She just misses Amy so much and the only time she forgets about she is well when she is having as she calls it mind blowing sex." you say with a chuckle. "How was she when she got back home?" you then ask. "Well I brought her to our bedroom and then went to go in the shower. When I was showering she kind of um joined and we didn't go to bed till at least 3 in the morning." He says back awkwardly.

"I don't know what to do with her" he says nervously. "What if you brought her downstairs and she saw Dr. Cruz, I can schedule an appointment now if you'd like." you offer. "She is going to be so mad at me" "if you don't bring her now, she will never go" you remind him because sometimes he forgets just how stubborn she is. You pull out your phone and quickly text Dr. Cruz. Within ten seconds she responds. "She can go in 5 minutes" you tell Hotch. Hotch then leaves the room. "Hey Prentiss can you come to
my office now?" he asks trying to sound tough.