Chapter 32-Christmas traditions?

Amelia's POV
You finished school for winter break and went out for dinner that night. You went to Bahama Breeze and ordered dinner. Your parents then talked about this week.

"So Amy, tomorrow you and I will go to the hairdresser. We are both going to get color and cut." After that, we are getting our eyebrows done. Then we can finally get our nails done. After that I'm going to get waxed so you can either join or stay with Dad.

"I think I'll just stay with dad" you say back. There was a worried look on your mom's face as your dad took her hand. "What?" you ask confused.

"Your grandmother is in town tonight for some Christmas Charity so we have to go to her house after church" she says. You suddenly got upset. "What about our Christmas Eve traditions?" "We are still going to do them after the party" your dad says as he squeezes your moms hand. "What am I going to wear?" you ask to which she responds "your grandmother already sent an outfit".

Once you got home, you opened a big box with your outfit for the night. You tried on the dress. It was a sweetheart top with a long flowy skirt. The straps were spaghetti straps and it ended mid thigh.The dress fit perfectly. Inside the box was a simple cross necklace and diamond earrings. The heels were simple black heels. Inside was a note.

Dear Amelia,
I was out shopping and thought this dress was perfect for you. I would love it if you wore your hair in a slick back ponytail (you know how I like it) and classic french tip nails or black french tips to match the dress. I also want to introduce you to my good friend's son. His name is Dylan Price and he is 17. You two will most likely be the only children there so it would be great if you got to know him.
Love,
Grandmother xx

You walked out of your bedroom in the dress to show your parents. Your dad was reading the newspaper while your mom was reading her book.

"Wow" your dad says as your mom looks up from her book. "Do you like it?" you ask as your dad responds "you look beautiful princess" your mom looks skeptical.

"Hey Ames, was there a letter in the box?" she asks. "Yes why?" You respond confused. "Are you to be introduced to a boy tomorrow?" she asks cautiously. "How did you know?" you ask. "Oh my god" your mom goes as she turns to your dad. "She's setting Amy up for her own political agenda" your dad just pulls your mom on his lap and starts to rub her back.

"Do you know his name?" she asks. "Um...Dylan Price '' you mumble. "Price, like Kyle Price's son, unbelievable" your mom's face had turned red. She was on a rampage.

"What's wrong with Kyle Price?" your dad asks nervously. "He is this dog that my mom kept trying to set me up with to help her campaign. He was so gross and he kept trying to get with me. I told my mom but she didn't care, she even encouraged it to help her career. Now he is married to some brunette bimbo that is like 10 years younger than him." she scoffs before your dad clears his throat.

"Oh Aar our love is different." she says as she kisses him softly. "Gross'' you say as you storm off into your room. You take off your dress and place it back in the box.

Your mom wakes you up the next morning. "Happy Christmas Eve!" She says as you wake up. "We are leaving in 30 minutes. You jump out of bed and get into your sweats. Your mom takes your box and what you guess is her own box and puts them in the trunk before driving off.

You were driving in the car when your mom passed the hair salon you guys normally go to. "Um mom, where are we going?" you ask nervously. "Well, you know how your grandmother wants tonight to be perfect." "Mom" "I'm sorry you know I couldn't say no" she says as she pulls up in the long driveway.

As your mom parked the car, your grandmother came out of the front door. "Emily, Amelia so good to see you." she says as she opens her arms up. "Grandmother" you say as you give her a big hug. Your mom opens the trunk and grabs the two boxes. A maid comes out and takes it. "Thank you," she says.

"Hello mother" your mom says to your grandmother. "Hello Emily," your grandmother says. "Everything is set up in the spa room. You can change in your old room" she says as she walks into her office.

Emily's POV
Once your mother leaves and goes to her office, you take Amy's hand and walk up to your old room where there were two maids there. They hand you a robe before you leave.

You take off your clothes before putting your robe on and Amy does the same. You then slip on your flip flops before making your way to the spa room.

There were two massage beds laying out and you both took off your robes before climbing in under the covers. Two masseuses came in and they started massaging you. "You are very tight Ms. Prentiss" one of the masseuses told you.

After an hour long massage, you and Amy put on your robes and got facials while the nail techs were doing your nails. It was very relaxing to say the least.

Once they finished, a maid brought you lunch. Amy ate a banana pancake while you had a salad. Your nails were done red so that must've meant that your dress was red.

Next was the fun part-waxing. You got everything waxed while Amy only got her eyebrows waxed. As you were getting waxed, Amy started getting her hair washed.

By the time you were finished with your wax, Amy was well into her haircut. You then got your hair washed and cut. We both got our hair dyed and as our hair was both done and we were about to start makeup, Aaron came in with a maid.

"Aaron" you say as you give him a big kiss. "Hey baby" he says as he kisses you back. Amy clears her throat as he gives her a hug. "Hey Amy" he says.

Out of nowhere a barber comes in. "Aaron Hotchner?" he asks as Aaron nods. The barber then leads Aaron to a chair and starts cutting his hair.

You and Amy sit next to each other as two makeup artists come in. They start doing your makeup. You both get simple makeup done. Although Amy's dress is black, it still looks elegant. Her hair is slicked back into a low ponytail while yours remains out and straight. Amy was then escorted back to your room by a maid and came back in her dress. She looked stunning. Aaron was already wearing his suit so you were the only one left to get ready.

Once Amy came back, you were then escorted out to your childhood bedroom. You got into your room and opened the box. The dress was a short, tight dress with a deep red v neck. Of course, if Kyle was gonna be there, your dress was going to be short. You got mini silver hoops and a diamond necklace which matched your diamond engagement ring.

You were ready and went to walk down the front door. You were on top of the stairs and you saw Aaron at the bottom of the stairs.

You made eye contact as he smiled while you walked down the stairs. He gave you his bedroom eyes as his eyes traveled down your chest. Once you got down the stairs, he greeted you with a big kiss on the lips.

"Aaron" you say. "Yes Em" "stop giving me that look" "what look" you lean in close to his ears. "Like you are going to fuck me so hard that I can't walk the next morning" you say back.

He smirks as Amy comes into the room. "You ready to go baby?" you ask as Amy nods her head. "Yes" she says as you all walk out to the car.

"Goodbye Mother" you say as she walks in. "Goodbye, see you soon?" "Yes mother" you respond. You hop in the car and drive to church. The service was an hour long and when you drove back to your mothers house, it was filled with cars.