Captain, Agent & Wrio

(In human forms for this chapter)

"I am the Tsaritsa, ruler of Snezhnaya and, the Cryo archon, to what do I owe you the honor of?" Asked the Tsaritsa as she gazed coldly onto Soundwave and Shockwave.

"We are deeply sorry about Dottore and some of your Fatui agents, but we can tell you who did this and perhaps help avenge your comrade's death..." Began Soundwave.

"Dottore has many segments, he's immortal after all. He has his own agenda and only Omega is part of this ongoing war against Celestia." Replied the Tsaritsa simply.

"The other Dottores are awfully devoted to the new Archon, formerly the female traveler. I advise to stay away from them if you want to stay alive." Pierro adds.

"That is irrelevant... is there anything else we can do?" Asked Soundwave.

"Harbingers can always be replaced." Replied Pierro, nodding to the Tsaritsa.

The Tsaritsa simply waved her hand and let Pierro continue the short meeting.

"In that case, we offer you an alliance with the Decepticons..." began Soundwave.

"And what would that bring benefit for?" Asked Pierro coldly.

"We give you some of our armies, and you give us some of those visions and delusions." Offered a voice from the dark.

There stood Steeljaw and Woojin. 

"Woojin, you're alive..." Began Hongjoong, the Captain from the end of the ice table.

"Woojin?!" Asked Childe and Aj both shocked.

"Hello you two, it's me." Woojin smiled as he showed them his cyborg armor and limbs.

"This is concerning-" Began Captain, deep in thought.

"We have to do something!" Felix whispered into Hongjoong's ear.

Captain held Felix's wrist and shushed him gently.

"You do know that visions can't just simply be handed to anyone." Began Pierro.

"Well I am sure there is a way to earn that. Is there not?!" Asked Woojin.

"Indeed." Replied the Tsaritsa.

Hongjoong then quietly ordered Felix to spy on Woojin.

Meanwhile

"Soundwave and Steeljaw, what is your plan?!" Asked the Jester.

"We have to fight another faction, known as the Autobots." Hissed Steeljaw in reply.

"Thing of it like we are helping you clear an obstacle," explained Soundwave.

"Fine. Do as you wish, but if your people get in my way, I will not hesitate to order my harbingers to destroy you." Replied the Tsaritsa from behind Pedrelino.

"Understood, your Icy excellency." Bowed Steeljaw.

Later

Felix followed Woojin down a dark, icy hall.

"What are you doing?" Hissed a voice behind him.

Steeljaw stalked behind Felix.

"Nothing." Replied Felix, one hand behind his back about to throw a rotating knife.

"You snapped a photo of Soundwave and me." Smirked Steeljaw.

"Dude it's just a photo cuz I thought you were cool!" Felix exclaimed as he backed away.

"Nonsense!" Snarled Woojin behind Felix, "He's a spy!" Woojin accuses Felix.

"Come on mate! Thought we're all friends here!" Yelled Felix as he threw a boomerang at Steeljaw.