2. An Order

At the bookstore my other work colleagues have arrived.

It seems to be odd in their eyes that I get a coffee to go as I normally get up early and have my breakfast. I told her that this was different today since the news have spread about Black hat. She instantly changed er head in disgust, normal for her as she is on the hero's side. Like everyone else she loves Goldheart and his sexy outfit. I remember calling him shiny pants making her throw a beast book at me. Rest in peace my favourite pants.

Anyhow, as I am not going it doesn't matter. My life keeps on going the way it should be, nice and quiet.

"What's up my dear followers and welcome to my channel!!!!"

"What are you doing Nico?"

She waves around a stick, right into my face, "my channel for this place. Hardly anyone knows this dump"

"For a good reason I guess"

"Ah you are just old-fashioned Y/N"

"Excuse me?"

"Bless you" Instead of getting it out of my face with one hit her phone came off.

"Y/N what the hell!"

"I case you haven't noticed we are working here and keep me out of this channel of yours" thankfully the phone didn't get damaged, but she thinks twice before getting close to my face ever again. However, Nico didn't hesitate to mumble something.

"She is evil..."

"What?"

"nothing"

"Come on Nico, if you got a problem lets here it"

With a few minutes of silence, she turned around, "I think all these villains have rubbed off on you. You are vicious, mean and evil."

"I am not!"

"You fed a puppy to the books!"

"I thought it was a raccoon. How am I supposed to know that dirt things were a puppy?!"

"One hero asked for your number, and you used the trap door"

I shrugged "It was an emergency"

"For what?!"

"The queue got longer"

My other friend Ada agreed on this thinking I got worse over time.

I think both have lost their minds, especially after the latest news from Goldheart. That shiny pants were saving a family from the floods smiling wide into the camera, making them scream like fangirls. Loads of heroes do that not everyone gets interviewed on this. It got even more bizarre as Dr. Flug was mentioned. That is where my interested went over to the screen. I never expected him to be someone special to talk about. A dangerous paper bagboy, how knew?

Speaking of this, I just received a new order from him. That guy orders so much. If he wants working for that organisation, I will wonder how he can afford it. Hoping that this was the end of today, the doors have slammed open revealing two large robots with hats. Both stood before our counter staring at us with their red eyes. I raised a bro at my colleagues, "Friends of yours?" Nico shook her head pointing at the arm of the robot, "More like your friends". This was a robot from the black hat Organisation. It runed towards me, hand over a piece of paper while the other gave a letter. Unlike the letter I loved the piece of paper. It a drawing from 505. It showed me, Dem, Flug and him in a hug. The creature floating over it must have been Black hat, as it wears a hat. Receiving such drawings was normal, but not that a bunch of robots sends them, the post will do.

But the letter was making me uncomfortable.

Rapidly breathing my hands had slowly opened the envelope. Praying in my head that it is not what it should be, I read the first sentence....

...phew....

...just an order...

...by black hat himself.

He wanted one of the most dangerous books in the store, those that are stored in the back of the shop, closed behind metal doors. He must have seen them online, but why is he ordering them this way? Oh well.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Losing the letter, I snapped back at Nico. It was too early in the morning for such noise. Curious however, I leaned towards her. Over her shoulder I managed to see the screen of her laptop, "You seriously put that in?" It was her channel, she uploaded this hideous video and to my surprise, a lot of people have watched it already.

"Hey Y/N look. We got over 500 people that watched it and only ten minutes have passed."

"Don't get ahead of yourself we aren't here to become famous."

"You maybe not"

"Nicola! Close that laptop and get working!"

"Alright geez"

Annoyed I looked up the books Black hat wanted, it seems to be a few more on the list as I expected. I asked Ada for help, but the minute she read who that was, she refused. Nico ignored me for the rest of the day. She hides between shelves and looks up on her channel, feeling the adrenaline rush to her head. Wonderful colleagues I got.

On hat island someone else was seeing that video. Dr. Flug had carefully explained the internet to his boss, fearing him to burst when losing his patience. The channel was the doctor's idea as an example on how to play a video. That is how he came to notice the bookstore, although he didn't get the hang of ordering them online. Once the tutorial was done, he told his henchmen to get back to work as he enjoyed the thrill of the videos causing a few pranks on them with his powers. Nico's channel was his favourite as he finds them bad and wanted to improve it with some drama.

You can imagine how irritated we were as Nico's laptop caught fire and with her the bookshelves she was hiding. I swear I heard someone laugh hysterical, but I don't know here it came from.