31. What happened?!

Flug didn't need his alarm clock today, I became his personal siren. In fact, everyone in the hat mansion was wide awake by my continuous screams.

Crawling into the furthest corner from the bed, I stared with wide eyes at the smiling hyena before me.

"Had a good night sleep dear?"

"I tell you when I remember" to my surprise, fear seem to strengthen my voice...or is it anger?

"What happened last night?"

Black hat chuckled lightly, touching the rim of his hat, "What didn't happen past night?"

"When did we return to the mansion?"

"When didn't we return"

"Please, just answer my question"

His lips dropped, "Dearest...please...doesn't apply in my vocabulary...neither will it work in this household"

He was far from giving a decent answer. So I had to look for someone else that is less of a secretive evil son of a....

"Morning Y/A, sleep well"

...scientist.

"Flug...Flugie....Flugiepoo"

"Whatever you want, it's over the moon, in your dreams, till hell freezes over."

I grabbed his shoulder firm, "What happened last night?"

Flug looked at me for a minute, until the paperback expanded to a smile, "the question should be, what didn't happen last night."

"Not you too"

He chuckled lightly before standing up straight, "You were extremely drunk from what I remember. Lord black hat wasn't too pleased with your state but refused to hand you over."

I can tell he tried to suppress his desire to laugh.

My voice however, remained deep and firm, "What else happened?"

"Well...you were...kind of...you know..."

My eye twitched "I do not know"

"Let's say you lost your fear on getting close. To be precise, you hugged the master like a teddy bear while he held you bridal style." He looked away, preventing any way of contact to my eyes. There was more.

I gestured him to go on.

"You acted like a child, a very attached child."

Apparently black hat tried to change me into my PJs, but I kept jumping around screaming no. Even showering was a disaster. His Lord didn't even care to get me undressed as I sat in the tub and splashed around.

Dr. Flug walked towards the office, while I followed. His body was tense, yet his voice was calm, "What I cannot understand is how he kept his cool with you. I would have shut you up with a tranquilizer dart by now."

"Charming. How did I get into bed...with him?"

His body moved uncomfortable, "Well, his methods are a mystery. He surrounded you with a black substance. In a blink of an eye, you were dresses in your PJ."

It didn't end there. It even was capable to carry me across the room and dropped my body onto the bed and strained. Black hat crawled towards me and seem to be amused. I just kept screaming that he can shove his wedding where the sun doesn't shine, all because I should sleep.

Not too long, I gave up from exhaustion.

My eyes narrowed, "Nothing else happened, right?"

Flug got himself his morning coffee, tired he looks towards me, "Nope, there was one thing...."