10. Creepy meeting

Embarrassed at this my hands tried to push him off, only for him to embrace my waist with one arm while the other slammed the door shut. The loud bang from the other side suggested that she ran into it seconds later. Assuming she would just enter, he locked it with a key.

I didn't like to be locked up, especially with a man like him...

"Y/N?"

...ah yes, and Abigail.

Once his hand released the key it traveled over to my hand holding it tenderly in his, "It is a pleasure to finally meet you my dear."

A small "ah" just escaped my lips, as nothing else seem to go through my mind. Instead of screaming to get the hell out of there. Chuckling at my response, he guided me towards the desk, gesturing a chair beside Abi to sit on. At least we had some space from another, which I took with pleasure. Maybe a little hasty, as he wasn't ready to let go of my hand, pulling it back to him, "Frightened dear".

"...no..." I gasped.

"...terrified"

His laughter only made it worse. His face changed with it looking less human while catching his breath, "You are very entertaining dearest". His other hand went over my jawline as my neck began to sting. He accidentally touched my cut, looking amused at my flinched look. What he did next was worse than being terrified. He opened his mouth wide, letting his tongue lick over my neck making me shiver badly. Like the temperature of the room turned below zero, shivering all the way to my seat, wiping off the salvia of my neck.

Back in his normal form, he went back in his chair and returned to the same expression he had previously. The room became silent, while outside the rampage went on with the security system to pulverize the doctor. Black hats eyes turned dark, as the noise died down. Only to scare us to see the doc coming from a black pit on the ground. I thought the exorcist was creepy, the poor boy was folded like some origami paper. It was no surprise to be nervous and moving on my chair scared to make a runner. Since the door is locked there was no point in it.

"You" he said making us both jump, "Won't get any delays. Next week is the end of your existence."

Stunned at his words, Abi was close to cry but held it back as good as possible.

"And you" he began moving his head in my direction while his frown turned to a wicked smile, "aren't a member yet" Afraid he might do something horrific if I don't answer, I nodded rapidly. Without further ado, a large piece of paper appeared out of the blue, followed by reaching out a pen, "As a member we can guarantee your every wish you desire...all you must do..." he pointed at the last line below, "...is sign here."

Abi leaned over to me noticing something, "Why does she only has to sign once? I had to put me name in all the blanks" Seconds later my name appeared in all the missing lines except for the last one. Black hat remained smiling, "A precaution to keep it short". Abigail felt oddly sick, pulling the paper up so Black hat couldn't see us talking. Abi whispered that something was different than when she had to sign the contract. Hers had a few lines that are missing in mine.

"Why should I sign this?" whispering back, "I don't need anything from him"

"True, but I don't know what he will do if you don't. I mean, I never heard of anyone refuse his offer."

Peeking at the man, he was still grinning like a maniac.

Back to Abi, "He creeps me out. Besides, he just threatens to kill you next week, why the hell is that a good choice?"

"I am sure you don't get into dept like I did, wait...you are no villain..." Abi looked over the paper and asked him directly if that isn't against this principal. He crossed his fingers together explaining that this is a contract for such special occasions. That got me thinking, looking over the contract.

How did he know my name? He heard of my last name and maybe from someone my first, but my middle name. How could he know that? Not even Abi knows that one.

It was a surprise that he was patient the whole time, not interrupting me reading or even scolding the doc to another failing task to get me here. Abi and I went over it several times but no matter how much we do, it just doesn't give me any sense, "Question...Sir?"

"Yes?" his voice was deep...and deadly sweet.

"I...ehm..." oh what the hell, "...I don't see any reason to sign this."

The doc was close to get a heart attack and Abi looked at me like I was insane. Knowing that this was a bold move but, how else shall I say it? His smile didn't fade, neither did his amused look.

"What is it you want?" That he got up didn't make his question better. Getting around it he was inches away from me, "What is it you desire?" Despite that my height was a little below his (hat not included) he had the power to make me feel smaller, almost like a twig in his grasp. Ready to be crushed at any second.

The doc made gestured to sign it, giving me two thumbs up. Abi shook her head sideways not to.

What should I do?