Cuddles

//WRITERS BLOOCKKKK HHHH- request from @ganyusbitch //

Aether whined as Xiao tries to leave the bed, pulling him back into his arms. Xiao sighed softly rolling around to face the blond, who pulled him closer, nuzzling against him. Xiao frowned, petting Aether's head.

"What's wrong, baby..?" Xiao whispers, his hands running through Aether's hair.

"Stay.."

"I have my duties to attend to.." The adeptus reminded him.

"But I'm tired and I need you-" Aether argues, pressing closer.

"mm.. Fine. I'm sure I can spare one day- You deserve rest. You've been busy all week" Xiao sighed softly, shaking his head. Aether immediately smiled, nuzzling closer, pressing soft kisses against his neck. 

"I love you.." Aether murmurs against Xiao's neck, his breaths starting to deepen again.

"love you too" Xiao hummed quietly, running his fingers through Aether's hair. He quietly watched as the traveler drifted into sleep. He couldn't help it, he looked so pretty. The blond smiles in his sleep- god he looked so beautiful, especially in the morning light. Xiao reached a hand out, cupping the blond's cheek. He traced over his light freckles with his thumb. Xiao chuckled softly, leaning over to kiss his forehead. Maybe it wasn't that bad to skip today and let Aether rest.

//sorry its short- I am sleep deprived 👿//