The Island

I do not own anything except for my characters (Vivica, Amon, Axel, etc), the Galileus (but sadly I do not own the creature design), Cryptsin, and Cryal.

Quotes and meanings below.
"Speaking aloud"
'Speaking telepathically'
Subconscious thoughts, deep in the mind and cannot be heard by others at all.

Chapter 48: The Island

Soon, the island came into view. The beautiful golden shores and lively green trees and plants welcome us, the cottages and cabins upon the island giving off a warm glow as the families within them slept.

Despite Axel not expressing any sign of being shocked or impressed at what I had created, I can tell he is very impressed because of how much he is looking around.

Flying over the island, Axel followed the separate scent of mine, leading him to both my mansion, and my guesthouse. My mansion's exterior consisted of a tropical, yet modern style to it, built from the strongest materials that could withstand nature's occasional wrath upon the island. The mansion's color mainly consisted of darker tones, while the guest house was almost glowing with how bright white it was.

"The guesthouse would be good for tonight, to give you space from the girls until you get used to them." I told him once we got close, he then landed in front of the door, scoffing at my words.

"What? Valentina isn't leaving just because you are back...she feels safe with me." I informed him as he put me down, unlocking the door using my energy.

"..What is the other female." He asked, entering the beautiful beach house once I had the door open. The floors were mostly made of smooth wood and some marble in the kitchen and bathrooms. The walls were painted white, decorated with pictures of the ocean, palm trees, and fish. Shelves also decorated the walls with lots of collectibles displayed upon them such as seashells and starfish. The home was small, only having one bedroom and one and a half bathrooms. The furniture consisted of similar white coloration, except they were more of a sandy white color.

Wringing out my hair of as much of the salt water as possible, I step into the house, closing the door behind me as water continues to drip down along my body, "Cryptsin."

Just looking at Axel, I could tell that he did not enjoy all of the bright colors. He stood out drastically from our surroundings, his skin being so darkly colored already made it seem as though he were three shades darker in comparison to the walls.

Axel kept his attention on his surroundings, his senses confirming to him that the home was empty. With each step he took toward the living room, his talons tapped the hard floor at his feet, almost making my heart burst with adoration. The noise upon the hard floor was quite loud, making it easy for me to know where he was and where he is going. He entered the living room, which happened to be in the center of the house itself. The kitchen is connected to it directly, along with the small dining room. The bedroom and half bathroom were located down a hall, the full bathroom being connected to the bedroom. Every part of the home, except the bathrooms, have large, clear glass windows for observing and letting natural light in. The living room has the largest window, doubling as a sliding glass door as well.

He continued to survey his surroundings, looking all around until he came to a stop within the center of the room, shifting his focus back onto me.

Understanding that he is mentally questioning as to why I am staring at him, I approach him. My wet feet leave behind footprints barely visible within the darkness, the only source of dim light being from the moonlight softly illuminating through the home.

Once in reach, without even thinking, my form had suddenly become flush with his. My arms were around his neck, my face buried into it as well. My grip on him was tight and longing, still feeling a great amount of separation anxiety from having been away from him for so long.