Information

I do not own anything but my characters. I do own Vivica, the Cryptsin, and Cryal.

Quotes and meanings below.
"Speaking aloud"
'Speaking telepathically'
Subconscious thoughts, deep in the mind and cannot be heard by others at all.

Chapter 6: Information

Slowly I begin to awaken to the sound of deep purring, followed by the familiar sound of my scent being collected.

My eyes fly open out of fear, whimpering and instinctually crawling away from the male form in the dark my brain doesn't immediately recognize.

Two hands grab onto my ankles before I get too far, dragging me along with the sheet closer to the dark figure.

Recognizing the familiar scent of the male, I begin to calm down a little.

"...What's wrong...?" My voice comes out shaky, as I am not used to him being so close to me.

Without my night vision, I can barely see anything. I am unable to see him, while on his end, he can see every detail of me.

Suddenly he slips down between my legs, his tongue is felt against my pussy's folds. Taking in a sharp breath, I throw my head back, now understanding what is on his mind.

The intense scent must have lured him in, leaving him unable to resist the temptation that affects him more deeply than others.

His tongue slowly runs between my folds again, collecting my blood filled with hormones upon his tongue. The blood produced from estrus is much different than blood produced from a period.

This blood does not have clots, and is nearly intoxicating to anything that consumes it. The hormones infused into the liquid activate once the blood is consumed, affecting their brain to intensify their craving.

The taste immediately affects him, he allows the fluid to remain upon his tongue to savor the enticing taste, a deep growling coming from his throat.

Unable to see him in the darkness, I close my eyes tight. Submitting to his craving, I decide to provide him with relief from the painful desire.

He moves his mouth back down between my legs, his hot breath and tongue make me release more fluid onto his warm tongue, making me moan through my partially seperated lips.

Beginning to buck my hips in response to the pleasure, the creature named Axel moves his hands to my hips, holding them down against the ground to run his tongue deeper between my folds. Feeling his tongue run along my clit, I bite my lip to hold back from begging, not wanting to possibly anger him.

My body begins to heat up. Sensing this, Axel climbs on top of me, moving his bloodied lips to my neck to run his tongue along the left side.

The feeling of his tongue running along the sensitive flesh makes me moan. Feeling a little brave, I reach a hand down between my legs.

Finding his length, I hesitantly grip onto it, hearing him let out a deep exhale as his body jumps a bit from my unexpected action.

Feeling along his fully erected length, it is unbelievably hard, veins full of his rushing blood can be felt along the shaft. Slowly I feel along every detail as he remains patient, seeming to be enjoying the attention unfamiliar to him.

His member throbs within my hold, followed by a deep growl of desire into my ear. He is now growing impatient. Sliding my fingers to his tip, a warm, sticky fluid is felt coating his tip. The thick substance makes more blood seep out from between my legs, craving him more intensely the longer I linger on the feeling of his size that is usually hidden.