The Angel

I do not own anything except for my characters (Vivica, Amon, Axel, etc), the Galileus (but sadly I do not own the creature design) and Cryal.

Quotes and meanings below.
"Speaking aloud"
'Speaking telepathically'
Subconscious thoughts, deep in the mind and cannot be heard by others at all.

Chapter 13: The Angel

I slept until night had fallen, the soft sounds of Axel and Amon having a conversation in Galilish had finally woke me.

Moving my arms, I rub my eyes before slowly sitting up.

Hearing them continue talking, I look over at them, seeing Axel on the ceiling working on placing a body upon it as Amon lays back in the chair by the work table.

Amon's gaze locks onto me before a smile forms onto his lips, "Sleep well?"

Axel continues to focus on the body, I nod and let out a yawn, "Yeah..."

"Great." Amon says, flipping an obsidian dagger in his hand with skilled reflexes.

Finding Axel's shirt and trench coat near me, I put his shirt on.

"Aw, that's cute, Vivica." Amon comments, smiling.

Looking at him, I giggle and change my tampon, putting on some new underwear from the clothes I stole from that house the other night. Putting on some skinny jeans, I am thankful they fit.

Finally feeling the comfort of clothing, I stand up and run my fingers through my long black hair, grabbing a brush from the bag to brush it out.

"I can tell you two are more comfortable around one another, congrats." Amon points out, smirking at me.

"Thank you. Axel still doesn't talk too much, but talks enough to where we can communicate." A smile creeps onto my lips as I walk over to the work table, to approach Amon.

His magnificent, large black-feathered wings grab my attention like a moth to a flame, filling me with interest. In the lighting, the black appears to change into a dark blue, like the beautiful feathers of a crow.

Amon notices and grins before spreading his right wing, allowing me to watch the silky feathers slowly spread from one another beautifully.

His wings begin to entrance me in the same manner Axel's do. My theory about why their wings affect me as if I were a female of their species is due to my species' ability to adapt to whatever species we are around the most. As I have said before, but because I am around the Galileus so often, I must be adapting to their species slowly.

Noticing I am locked into the sight of his wings, Amon folds his wing to snap me out of the trance, "So, our wings affect you as well?"

Looking into his eyes, I nod, "Yes...they draw me in, strangely..."

Amon seems impressed, "Only members of our species are able to become entranced by our wings, it is a method that is occasionally used to impress or attract the opposite sex. I wonder why it affects you."

Axel listens to our conversation while working to place another body up.

"Well, I think it is due to my species' ability to adapt to whatever species we are around the most. I'm always around Axel, so I must be adapting to the Galileus." I inform him.

Surprise spreads across his face, "Oh, really? Interesting. Cryptsin, is it?"

I nod, "I was classified as Cryptsin 01 in containment."

"Right." He responds, moving his attention to my wings.

"Can you tell me the rest of that history?" I ask him.